:grr: Stupid lady in petsmart!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by gte123v, Aug 20, 2006.

1. gte123v

gte123v Member

Why do people last in line at the check out counter think they can go before you when a new lane opens and the cashier says "NEXT in line please"? I totally got in to a verbal altercation with this dumb lady behind me at petsmart when she decided that she was "NEXT" in line when she's last in line. I swear, these people need to go back to elementary school to learn what "next" means. Sorry, i had to rant.

2. flip

flip Member

yah i hate people like that. especially when you point out their idiocracy and they still refuse to give up...

3. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

I don't really have to much of a problem with it, usually because the new line will open and they say "next in line," everyone just turns around and looks at everyone else like they are gonna get shot if they move, so I'm like well if they are just gonna sit and drool fuck 'em. but ya I could see how it's annoying if you are the very next. I guess no one has thought to argue with me about it :rofl:
    if someone pressed the issue I would let them go ahead of me.
    It's not that I'm a jerk, I just wait for about 5 seconds and if everyone just sits there like a bump on a log looking at everyone like the newly opened line is forbidden, if you snooze you loose.

on a side note, it's a good thing that lady didn't have a big ass protective dog, it mighta not liked the vibes then it woulda been :eek:hnoes:

disclaimer: this is just my experience with that kind of situation

4. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

you look you loose :)

5. I only do that if the person in front has put their stuff down on the belt already.

Or if the cashier is looking/pointing at me.

6. DazednCnfuzed79

DazednCnfuzed79 New Member

7. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

This is why i carry a squirt gun. Works on cats, dogs, people....although i keep running out of water

8. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

keep one of those 2 gallon super soakers around! that should last a little longer

10. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

It happens all the time unfortunately...and there is really nothing you can do about it...people just can be rude...I have had it happen to me at Publix when I was in line for quite a while and the person just darted up front and everybody who was in line just looked at this person and said WTF??.

Mark