I've lost faith in mankind

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by moose, Aug 24, 2006.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

yeah bad designs are very frustrating....makes you wonder how people got into thier position to begin with....

3. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I really was not referring to the bad designs, but rather the people who panic when they can't figure out how to tell water tuna from oil tuna, or try to push AND pull a door before panicking and figuring it's locked. :)

4. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

oh..:eek: ....well either way, the lack of brain cells on both ends is appalling :rolleyes:

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha thank you. I was thinking the whole time "Are these people serious?" Those are ridiculously mundane things to devote a webpage to. I mean maybe if the doors actually did lock you out, then they'd have something. And well the tuna thing...that's just ridiculous.

6. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

reminds me of american splendor lol
    great stuff
    I lost faith in man kind a long time ago lol

7. flip

flip Member

Or read the words in big letters that read press any putton to begin but continue to try to shove money into the parking machine....

8. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

if the door doesn't pull open then it must push open. are you freakin' kidding me? how do they go to work each day? their doors to their house won't open. they should have been trapped and starved to death like a roach motel. you can check in but....
    hey, on side note, is that what the song hotel california is about? dumb asses who don't know most doors only swing one way.

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

they need to wear one of these shirts
    [​IMG]

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

hah, those doors are great!

11. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

unfortunately there is no cure for being a dumbass

12. RADON

RADON Member

Those doors are designed for egress code. Doors swing out as to prevent pileups. As it looks like a connector between buildings, the doors swing out from the connector into each building. The bad designs web author needs to read up on such things.

13. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

Maybe our world shoud be more unfriendly to the dumb give Darwin's theory a helping hand. hehe

14. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

yeah i have those kinda doors from my job in the air force for security reasons. its called an "entrapment area" to sign ppl in before entering the actual area. and yeah, as hard as it sounds...one door is push and other is pull.lol and yes...it is to prevent pileups in such a small area where two doors are located.

15. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

god that guys retarded...