car info

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & News' started by bluebudda, Sep 8, 2006.

1. bluebudda

bluebudda Member

I think it would be a good idea to have a car info / how to shop on the for. my meaning about the car info is a setup like a pic of the bug eye models and other subaru models you click on it and the stat of the car pulls up. It tells you all the info on the cars engine and suspension that would be a good learning bass for all the newbies from asking the same thing. then a step by step how to install upgrades doc with picks and typed. I think it well make this an even more informative site which is and I thank you guys for it and the help you've already given me. I mean it too cause I hate typing or getting on sites and joining and look what I'm doing now.

2. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I like the idea. It'd really just be a matter of consolidating all the pertinent info and putting it in the right place... but I kind of doubt many folks have time to do all that. I know I don't, but I don't want to rule it out either.

3. bluebudda

bluebudda Member

that is true

but it would do somuch more for us and the site. it can work if you have a couple of people like I would help If I was good with computers.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2006
  4. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

this is a good idea. ill loook into doin this in the near future. shouldnt be too hard.

5. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

6. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

intresting 8.2 CR for the STI and 8.0 for the wrx.... lower comp = higher boost cap right?

7. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I don't know about the boost cap. But I'm sure the STi has higher compression. I've always thought about it that way anyway.

8. Whoa i didn't know they actually made a Static pad thing. I bet thats extremly expensive for something that simple.

Anyway, for the orginal topic, I think its a good idea!

9. bluebudda

bluebudda Member