2jzgte 240sx, just incase you missed it at the varsity

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by slowwrx, Sep 10, 2006.

1. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

2. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

That 240 SX was sweet....I will also give you positive feedback for the exhaust when the feedback is working again...Thanks Matt...I really am liking the exhaust a lot....

Mark

3. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

That's awesome man.

Nice job on the idea and the install.

4. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

So is that your new car? I saw all of the BS in the for sale post over there

5. slowwrx

Me and a friend had it built, we just did this one to see if we were going to like it, we actually had most of the parts laying around. We are going to sell this one and then we are each going to build one but the next two will have singles.

Matt

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

very nice man... stock turbos? i dont know much about the 2j

7. slowwrx

I got a supra I have to go pick up in Miss, but its my new toy I'm building, not sure what motor I'm going to put in it but Ill think of something.

Milo, yeah stock twins, the car made 300hp 300tq untuned, its really fun to drive. I was having a blast playing around on some back roads over by my house. The 2J really doesnt seem to have affected the balance of the car all that much.

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

thats something else i was curious about... looks like a clean swap... nice work

9. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I drove a stock S15 a little while back. And even with the "truck motor" it felt pretty good. I can't imagine having 300 ft. lbs. in the mix.

10. atlIS

atlIS New Member

That's incredible. If the rear end is beefed up, you can go up to 800 to the wheels!

11. slowwrx

No one seems to know how much power the diff will take, I suspect that it will take alot to break it.