Panic at the disco

Discussion in 'Music' started by knhtrdr, Sep 14, 2006.

1. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Anybody listen to these guys? pretty cathy tunes.

2. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

They sound like Fall Out Boy to me...or maybe Fall Out Boy sounds like Panic!. Either way I like a couple of their songs.

3. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Unfortunately, IMHO, the whole group of bands in that genre are starting to sound like each other.

4. flip

flip Member

I love their new cd!!! Its awesome... listened to it about a billion times. good stuff...

5. jayj713

jayj713 Member

i listened to "fever you cant sweat out" a lot before it came out on radio. Then I just got tired of it, but yea it was really catchy back when i liked it lol.

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I think I got sick of that cd this time last year. They really have no talent other than super catchy songs for 15 year old girls to sing along to when they're driving around in their cars.

Time to Dance was the only good song on that CD, well that and the instrumental techno song.

7. Deke

Deke Active Member

Yeah, I agree that they are excellent at putting out really catchy songs. They're very similar to Fall out Boy in my book, but that's not neccesarily a bad thing. I like both of the bands at times, but they aren't a consistent favorite. I do have some respect for Panic just due to the fact that the lead singer(and I'm guessing most of the band) is a teenager.

8. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

I have "I write sins not targadies" as my ringtone. But yeah I like the group...

9. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

one of my faves!

I didnt know they were out this time last year. guess i'm late lol and never really listened to fall out boy except a couple on the radio

Last edited: Sep 15, 2006