New Website

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by josh booth, Sep 18, 2006.

1. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

New website that you guys got to try the compeny i work for just launched it go to www.wheelenvizio.com one of the coolest things that i have seen.

ps, give me some feed back and let me know.

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

very sweet man

3. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Thanks!! milo

4. CHEMSOLDIER27

CHEMSOLDIER27 Member

Thats pretty sweet!!!!!:eek2: :eek2:

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

Pretty cool man. I couldn't get it to run right in Mozilla though.

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

mine worked fine in mozilla...did u install the plugin

7. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Nothing for WRX, just STI, also, no Legacy in the Subaru Drop down. Aside from that, looks really good. Also would be cool if you could change Wheel colors.

8. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

We are working on that know more cars to come. The reason for no wheel pating is because this is stuff we sell. This is wheels in stock. Thanks for the feed back guys. This will help us make the site better then it all ready is.

9. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I love the idea. And can't wait until you guys get it up to the kick ass level. :)

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Very well done, however, even with the plugin installed the car did not load and I could not change anything else (background, etc).

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

tilting the car was only possible when a picture background was not chosen

12. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

It should work it's working on mine sorry alex. New site got some stuff to work out.

13. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Yeah, the car didnt even load for me ;)

14. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I didn't really notice a difference in the 17 and 18 in. wheels. Plus they looked a lot darker on the car, (STi) than in the picture below. And I know it's kinda nit-picky but just thought I'd mention it.

I hope you'll keep bumpin the thread as the site gets updated.

15. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Like i seid befor new site. But from here it will do nothing but get better.And once agin thanks for the info.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2006
  16. KtownSubaru

KtownSubaru Member

saw this at nopi nationals

there was a tent set up, but I thought it was for Evolution. Totally same program. Also would 'complain' about the limited options, but then i realize with the drop-downs there are thousands of options. Like the 'Build & Price' option of most car websites only obviously more limited because it's not specialized. Think it's a pretty cool idea.

-curtis

17. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I saw it there too. what no wagon,wrx love? lol The guy at the booth said they would be adding more stuff so far it looks good.

18. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Damn work pc can't play it.... Have 2 wait till I get home. Looks sweet though!

19. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Yes it was there at nopi if you went in the tent there the vans parcked inside were american tire.

20. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

does that means you can get pretty good deals on wheels? I know you metion somethin about them before .

21. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

For my self not the public. But i can do it some times what you looking for?