Brand spankin' new: WRXatlanta Reviews!

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & News' started by Alex, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

http://www.wrxatlanta.com/reviews

Ive added this in an effort to help stimulate member reviews of aftermarket products. It is my hope that this will help us all decide a direction when we intend to modify or upgrade our current setups.

All of this, of course, is useless until each of us submit reviews of the products we currently have. I am asking anyone who intends to use the system to submit at least 3 reviews each. This is to help build the section up itself.

Anyways, as always thank you and enjoy yourselves :)

Cheers,
    Alex

2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Nice, I added a couple reviews.

3. Matto357

Matto357 Crazyazn likes Naps Staff Member

Very cool, just did a writeup of the whiteline RSB I installed this afternoon, I'm lovin it, but I think I now have been bitten by the bug.

4. Alex

Enjoi :D

5. Goose013

Goose013 Member

hey Alex, I was noticing that when you put your products in you have your review under the description. Wouldn't it be better served to place the product then do a "review"? As it stands there is a "0" for # of reviews eventhough you did review it.

6. Alex

Yeah, I didnt really pay attention when I uploaded the products. However, others seem to be getting the hang of it :) I was hoping to accomplish all 3 at once, but I think only 2/3 are doable in one swoop.

7. Goose013

Goose013 Member

I plan to upload some soon, good idea