Georgia Tech breaks into top 25!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Goose013, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Goose013

Goose013 Member

GT is now ranked #24 in the AP poll. We will see for how long. Maybe they can beat Va. Tech this Saturday and make a statement.

2. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha I just saw this too. I think we have a good chance against vatech. I mean all of our wins have been pretty easy teams, but our loss to Notre Dame we held them to a 4 point game. I'm hoping that we (Ball) just keep playing consistent because as we are now, I think we can at least make it to the teens.

3. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Saw this last night online. I'm incredibly pessimistic about our football team but we're off to a good start this year.

4. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

they better beat GA this year! im pullin for em, but Reggie Ball needs to get an understanding of what to do.

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha no doubt, I almost always expect to lose, but then it makes winning a pleasant surprise :)

6. Goose013

Goose013 Member

I wouldn't say I was pessimistic, but more skeptical. They have to prove that they are not going to lose the one game they shouldn't. I'm always hopeful and optimistic....but I see where you are coming from lol

7. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

and not run draw plays on 3rd and long....

8. Deke

Deke Active Member

Yeah, a victory against UGA would be nice because this year is probably going to be our best shot while I'm still in school here, unless we recruit a nasty qb.