Triflin women

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by knhtrdr, Oct 2, 2006.

1. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Welp after knowing someone for a long time frienship becoms a relationship and everythings all good until you drive an hour and 30min to see her and she tells you shes marrying someone else. funny thing is they still expect you to be cool and treat them da same wtf! :wtc: ...mmmmvodka ease da pain but hoq muc i goota drank pain still ther :fawk: f

2. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

i know exactly how you feel..

just got out of a LONG relationship as well

drinking really helps tho

Last edited: Oct 2, 2006
  3. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Maybe you two should hook up and take them out of the equation altogether. :D

4. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

that blows man, I know how that feels.

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

reach back like a pimp and smack da ho

6. heathbar

heathbar Member

That's true, but don't make it a habit :coolugh:

7. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Not bad enough for that kinda change:rofl::rofl:

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i can understand how you feel but such a generalization is unnecessary... i agree that a lot of people have had bad experiences with some women in their lives (myself included)... but please realize that not all women are the same... such a comment could easily offend the female members on this board and is directly a violation of the WRXatlanta rules and regulations (link in my signature)... please edit your post accrodingly

9. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

The really :fawk: up part is her mom knew last week when she called me out of the blue to see was ok I thought that was wierd but didnt look in to it. she could have told me then but no. She almost got cussed out too yesterday after gettin the news, tells me it's not her place to tell me. ok so she got a point but still f'd up could have had some kind of heads up and saved half tank of gas. and to add insult to injury as I'm leaving she says she still loves me :grr::asshole::mad::rlyo: maybe I missed the meaning of the word couldnt get out of Augusta fast enough after that.

10. Brian

Brian Active Member

Hmm, maybe we need a general bashing forum that's handled like eye candy... assholes can come from either sex, and any race, religion, socio-economic background. That said, my bro just got screwed over big time by his PCE wife. He came home 1 day to get served divorce papers and house emptied out. She'd shacked up with her co-worker. :( Remember, it can *always* get worse. :)

11. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

well, love is complicated. My last gf loved me but we were two different people. People find others that are moe suited to ther needs.
    ALL love is... is attachment. and that will go away with time. best thing to do is get another girl

12. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

That was my first thought:)

13. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Ouch! yeah it could be.

14. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

You put in so much time and effort shes the one you been tryin to get for sooo long and you finally get the torphy. Ya doing everything right and Bam! disrespected like yall just been kickin it for a couple of months.

hmm lets see I used to just be the "friend" graduated to "rebound guy" and now since this is the second time I got some before they ran off to get married I'm gonna change my nick name to last fu** cause I'm the last one they get with mess with before gettin hitched. :hs::hahano:

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

so u have the opportunity to have some fun without a commitment... some guys would kill for that

next time, leave the strings at home and make the best of the situation ;)

16. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

ty nwa :sx:

17. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Good point, funny you should say "commitment" the whole point I drove hour and a half wouldnt be so bad If I knew ahead of time, which would have put me in a different frame of mind.