Funny older lady...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Nemesis Digital, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Last weekend I was on the way back from a mall with my girlfriend and as we were approaching a light, I was in the what some might call the asshole lane. Mind you there was no need to rush, or try to beat the wood grained PT Cruiser in the other lane; which was driven by an older woman probably in her early 50s. When I had pulled up to the light I had downshifted and a rather loud POP goes off :bowdown: (man I love straight piped Subies) . She and her younger daughter :)naughty: ) look over at me. Anyways, light adjacent to us turns amber so I know our light is about to turn green. I mutter the words to my girlfriend, " Wouldnt it be funny if she went for it :rofl: ". Light turns green and I slowly slip the clutch and drive normal. Not one second later, the PT TAKES OFF LIKE A BAT OUTTA HELL! I floor it, and pass her in mere glimpse of an eye. :wavey:

Just thought it was funny even older women want to have a tackle at the Wagon :keke:

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

careful..some PT cruisers have the SRT-4 motor/turbo/frontmount..they are pretty quick too

3. Yep I know, but I highly doubt a 50 year old woman would be one of them lol

4. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

well atleast you took her....:keke:

5. :rofl: Then she passed out from all the exhaust fumes

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

a while back someone told me theres an elderly woman (probably 60+) in atlanta with a bugeye thats pretty tricked out... the guy who told me about her said he pulled up next to her on a highway (not knowing it was an older woman)... the moment they made eye contact, she stomped the gas and was gone

:rofl: dunno if its a true story or not but i thought it was funny as hell :rofl:

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

gg for the old peoples with fast cars...

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

that would be awesome to see!

9. Bolderer

Bolderer Member

Thank you for that mental image. I'll treasure it deeply.

10. cheffone

cheffone New Member

I let my 60 year old mom drive my old 72 nova hot rod and she was pushin 105 on a back road like " oh this is nice " ( im white knuckle ) some of those old people coined the phrase 'sleeper', watch yo butt in the sticks.

11. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

The day we had the scavenger hunt a older lady in a suby wagon went for it it was funny cause I sur didnt expect it.