Rutgers beats UL!!! 28-25

Discussion in 'Sports' started by SonicBoom, Nov 9, 2006.

1. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Further cementing Michigans position at No. 2.... My prediction is that even if Michigan loses to OSU on the 18th, they'll have a rematch at the Rose Bowl...
    Now thats "Fergielicious!!!!!!!!"

2. Deke

Deke Active Member

I'd like to see a rematch of the too. But I think I'd actually rather see an SEC team in it. Since Rutgers won, this is going to make for some very controversial decisions about which of the many one-loss teams will go to the championship game.

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Its going to be wild... My opinion is that one loss for either OSU or UofM after the 18th will still be ranked better than any other 1 loss team or Rutgers undefeated, again... putting them in the Rose Bowl.

Although a Big10 vs. SEC game would be good too. It would settle the common arguement I've had numerous times in GA.... Big10 > SEC...... I'd give anything to see Michigan beat the crap out of Florida!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2006
  4. Deke

Deke Active Member

And I'd love to see Temple whoop OSU, but some things just aren't going to happen :)

5. heathbar

heathbar Member

I think it should be the winner of the SEC championship (a 1-loss team). Hopefully the GATORS!!!

6. Deke

Deke Active Member

I'd like to see Auburn personally.