Troncalli Subaru in Cumming

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Bolderer, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Bolderer

Bolderer Member

I bought my car from them and have taken it to them a couple of times for this and that. All of the guys in the service department are really nice, professional guys and have repeatedly gone out of their way to make sure that I am taken care of. If only it wasn't so far from my house... I would reccomend them to anyone in the area.

2. LazyGun

LazyGun Member

I bought my car here as well, and today it went in for it's second service/oil change. So far they have been great, completing the work on time or early, and always polite.

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

I bought mine from there... I won't go back. They tried to void my warranty when I went for an oil change because I put a double din TV in... SOG all the way

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

The only reason that the TV would void your warranty would be for some sort of Electrical Warranty issue, and your warranty would be void. If you just went in for an Oil Change, warranty sould never have even been in question, and if it was Warranty work being done on anything but the electrical system, your warranty would not be void.

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

That was my point also, but I was told that it would be void after the oil change, so I said f you in a round about way, and went straight to SOG

6. Trey

Trey Active Member

So all of us '04 guys that didn't get a radio are screwed????

LOL!! Their logic is flawed.

7. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

Not sure they can void a warranty on an aftermarket radio....maybe they can void the warranty on your stock radio, but anything futher seems like total bs unless you hacked the wiring harness.

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

All these things went through my head too after arguing for a bit. (It has a plug and play harness)

9. Google Magnusson Moss.