Where should we go for a "roadtrip"

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jayj713, Nov 13, 2006.

1. jayj713

jayj713 Member

So next weekend or something, me, timmy, and another friend are just going to go driving around. So 1 WRX, 1 legacy, and a 350z :D. Any suggestions on where to go? Its going to be a saturday or a sunday so we want to find somewhere with not too much traffic and nice roads with lots of twists/turns.

I know there some posts of good roads but i cant seem to find them, except for this http://www.motorcycleroads.us/ga.html#gm.

And it can't be too far, maybe 40-50 miles away max, lol.

2. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

check the mountain run section and look at hte maps. Head up to dahlonega and drive around up there. Lots of other roads to be explored up that way.

Hwy 348 up near dahlonega is usual low traffic for that area. I believe its also called Richard Russel hwy.

3. heathbar

heathbar Member

careful :wiggle: the adrenaline is addicting

4. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

Watch out for cops up in north ga. I saw lots of news coverages about motorists tearing up the towns there, and sheriffs and locals are pretty pissed about this issue.

5. jayj713

jayj713 Member

How long are those 2 mountain runs?

6. heathbar

heathbar Member

not too long, I think when I did the bigger one it took like 1.5-2 hours with stops.

7. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

These are the same "locals" who believe in bigfoot. That news story still irritates me...

8. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Got any links to a news article or anything about this..?

9. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

I made a new thread HERE

Last edited: Nov 14, 2006