Thought I would say Helloooo!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FiveandDime, Dec 5, 2006.

1. FiveandDime

FiveandDime New Member

:) And to keep in eye out for me this next year. I have met a few of you at the last Tuner nights in Marietta for Redline Auto Club. I use to own an S2000 for about 3 and a half years and decided to get a little crazy and try my luck with a Datsun. So I hope to have the car running soon and be able to do all the body work on it soon too. Here are a few pictures of the S, you may have seen me and now the Datsun that has an SR20de RWD in it.:naughty:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the Datsun:

[​IMG]

I like all performance cars and believe in personalizing everyone I own.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2006
  2. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

Nice S2K, very clean and well done. And that Datsun should prove to be a beast with that motor in it. Drift anyone!?

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

welcome aboard! both cars are hot!

4. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

I've seen some crazy Datsuns in my time!

5. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Welcome to the boards

6. FiveandDime

FiveandDime New Member

Thanks for the words. Unfortunately the S is sold and right now I am wheel less so I hope to have the Datsun running soon.:dunno

7. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

The datsun's are among the elite "sleeper" cars! Cool to have on on the site and sorry to hear the S2K is gone. I love those cars...

8. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Nice Rides...Welcome to the forums...

Mark

9. Nice cars. I think its cool that we have members who do not even own a wrx (even thought they secretly are dying to have one - come on admit it!)

10. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

^^lol.........welcome i guess

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome to the community! Replied to your PM :)

12. FiveandDime

FiveandDime New Member

Well I would say that as far as mods go they are probably the best car that you can buy to increase horsepower and you get a car that is one of the best in quality with Honda and Toyotas. I think Subaru is a step ahead of the game selling cars with factory Turbos and AWD. The styling of the WRX just needs a little work for me. I think that is the only setback for me but I am sure some Volks and body kit will probably help alot.:hs: The older ones are kind of growing on me more and the newest ones are going to take getting used too all over again.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2006
  13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome :)