I own a house!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by gte123v, Dec 19, 2006.

1. gte123v

gte123v Member

Hey everyone, I closed on my house today and now I'm official dead broke:eek:hnoes:, haha. Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know. Andy Sok (JJang12 on here) was my realtor and he did a fantastic job with the whole process! So if anyone is wanting to buy a house, give him a call and he will take care of you. Oh yeah, i'm still looking for roommates, here's the thread http://www.wrxatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10570

Last edited: Dec 19, 2006
  2. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

SWEET!!! You may be broke but you will love it.

3. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Congrats!! on the house.

When's the house-warming party??

4. thebigph

thebigph longing for another subie Supporting Member

wish i owned a house...all the money going into an apartment...i'll never see that again. sad times. congrats though now you get to do little things to fix it up.

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

gratz!! owning a house is a big accomplishment. whens the housewarming party?

6. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

congrats to ya! i just bought my 1st house last June and there is nothing like owning your own house man. again, congrats!

7. gte123v

gte123v Member

Thanks guys! I'll have a party as soon as I get some furniture in there, unless none of you wants to sit down, haha.

8. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

move in with him. save money. ;p

9. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

CongratZ again, Steve. and thanx for the kind words. I was real pleasure to work with you. :bigthumb:

10. D_K

D_K Member

congrats man!

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Congrats :D

12. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

I recently sold my first house and couldn't be happier back in an apartment. Have fun with all that!