Oh Reggie Ball...

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Deke, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Deke

Deke Active Member

So what about this whole academically ineligible thing? While I feel a great deal of Tech fans are rejoicing, I'm most definitely not. I mean he is one of the most unreliable qb's in division 1 college football, but I really had a feeling that he was going to blow up in this next game. It just seemed to me like he would decide to once again play well after basically being the key factor in us losing our two biggest games of the season. After the majority of Tech fans no longer really care, he would shine. But I guess we won't get to see now...So on to the human douche bag known as Taylor Bennett (reguardless of his playing, I'm just saying he is a bag of douche).

Oh well, it should be a good game anyways. Our defense has been playing outrageously well the last couple of games, we just need to get a little O in there too. Too bad that O is going to rest heavily on the shoulders of our back-up quarterback...

Thoughts?

Here's a link to the article for those of you that have no clue what I'm talking about:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=ncf&id=2704344

I do feel sorry for the guy that he isn't able to play in the last football game of his life.

2. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

i frown on the people who are rejoicing in his misfortune. c'mon a 4 yr starter and people are looking at him like he's never done anything for our program, gimme a break. It's sad he doesn't get to play his last game.

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

That hurts man, let it be a HUGE lesson to college players of all sports... Besides needing a back-up if sports doesn't work, your getting a free ride to college! Take advantage!

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Well he should stop fucking cheating off me in accounting and this wouldnt happen :eek:

5. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

:rofl: :rofl:

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

haha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

HA! He was in my friends economics class, and my friend said he was never there! Athletes need to keep their grades up during school. It's sad that he can't play in his last game, but it's not like it's anybody's fault but his own.

Craig

8. Deke

Deke Active Member

Yeah I had health with a couple of the freshman basketball players. Crittenton is the only one I know for sure though, because I only saw them twice in class. The first day (before I knew what any of them looked like) and then last week in exams.