Dr. 10th St's Headlight, Tailight, Interior & Exterior Services & Magical Potions

Discussion in 'Vendor "For Sale" Classifieds' started by JPM Coachworks, Oct 25, 2006.

1. JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks Registered Vendor<br/>Its delux son, delux. Supporting Member

There's plently of time for new orders & appointments. Send us a PM if you'd like get in on the schedule for any of our services!

Cheers,
    alex

2. JPM Coachworks

Updated, first set of 06 lights completed!

3. JPM Coachworks

I am back in town and looking for more orders to fill. If you're looking to have your lights done, please PM me and set up a time for this or next week to get it done :p

4. techlord

techlord Active Member

I recommend...10th St JDM did the Tails of my 03 and it looks great.

5. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Alex...keep me posted when my tint comes in...

Thanks, Mark

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

mhmm...

7. JPM Coachworks

Ill only be on a break for another 1 - 2 weeks. This is the biggest block of free time I have for this work, and I want to get as many of those interested in the service completed.

Cheers.

8. JPM Coachworks

Another set of tinted tails completed :wiggle:

before
    [​IMG]

after
    [​IMG]

9. AGL_7882

AGL_7882 Member

thats my car:wiggle:

really likin the tails. did a good job on the headlights too.

10. MarkM2016GTI

I can't wait to get mine done tomorrow!!.

Mark

11. JPM Coachworks

I will call you when it arrives tomorrow, I think it would be wise to schedule for Wed, considering we only have an estimation as to when UPS will deliver your goodies.

12. oh damn I really want to make my headlights look like the blue STi's

who knows how to do it? I'll pay. L0L

13. Alex

You've come to the right place then ;) Let me send you a PM!

14. JPM Coachworks

Just finished up on Mark's wagon today, damn it looks G :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. MarkM2016GTI

MAJOR PROPS to Alex for a wonderful QUALITY job on my Taillights!!. I highly recommend his work and I am thoroughly impressed with the job he did today!!. I am like a kid in a candy store...Man...what a difference it makes...simply badass....LOL...

Mark:bowdown::)

16. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

wow...that is super sexay for sure!!!

17. MarkM2016GTI

I was hoping that you would say badass...LOL...thx anyways...

Mark:keke:

18. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

awww it looks so cute....:gfight: ....seriously can't wait to check it out in person!!!

19. JPM Coachworks

:) Awaiting new orders :wavey:

20. I was think of doing something similer to mines.(06) you know just doing the white part and leaving the red(brake light) part the same. Can someone photoshop it or have any pictures done?

21. Alex

Sure, one sec.

22. Alex

Here's an example I found on the net

[​IMG]

23. :bowdown: ALL HAIL ALEX!!!! thats what I want to do to mines. wanna be kinda diffrent you know.

24. Alex

You got it, let's set up a date.

25. Alex

While I am having the vinyl cut, anyone else want anything in particular for their car?

26. JPM Coachworks

Alrighty, so here's whats in stock. I am happily taking orders :)

Full Smoke Overlay 2006
    Smoke Reverse Overlay 2004-05
    Full Smoke, Scion TC
    3rd Brakelight Overlay 2004-05
    Chrome Blinker Bulbs All Years

27. heathbar

heathbar Member

I really like the way the blacked out 06 headlights look!

28. indeed... very sexy :)

29. CHEMSOLDIER27

CHEMSOLDIER27 Member

I likey, I likey

30. Alex

So Heath, Alex and Rob...when ya coming over to get your lights done? ;)

31. socrates42

socrates42 Member

do you have any pictures of a wagon (04) with a reverse tint on the tail lights?

32. Alex

I do not, but I'd be glad to try it out on your car ;) PM me, we can work out a deal.

33. silverstisti

silverstisti New Member

yo i need the hook up i have a 05 sti --

34. Alex

How can I help ya ;)

35. Alex

This is for those who were interested in seeing a blacked out saab housing w/ the amber relfector left unpainted. I also tried a different type of paint, this is much more of a Satin than what I was using before (matte).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

36. Alex

Did a 3rd brakelight overlay today, sorry for the nighttime shots. Oh and I did the WRC taillamp mod on this car.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2007
  37. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

The pics don't do it justice on the 3rd brakelight... It looks sweet along with the tint on the tails. Notice my patented D.I.R.T technology. Alex made a clean spot, now I gotta clean the whole car:rofl:

38. Alex

;) Update your sig!

39. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

10/4....

40. JPM Coachworks

Bump, doing grills now. I'll work on almost anything if you're willing to lend me the time.

alex

41. JPM Coachworks

We started work on the bug eye grille, details to come soon :)

42. nevrnuftorq

nevrnuftorq New Member

hey alex, saw where you do cf pillars. got any pics or a link, sorry i didnt check the whole thread. also, can or would you do them for different cars? ty n lmk the heads and tails look great btw!!

43. Alex

Sure, send me a PM. In regards to any vinyl work, it is too cold outside to do much. All projects of that nature were essentially placed on hold until its 60ish again.

44. JPM Coachworks

Update on ruckus' lamps -- They're 100% finished and he'll be arriving tomorrow for an install :) Ive included some finale pics including a chrome vs amber corner.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

45. Jake

Jake Active Member

sweet. def. excited to see this.

46. JPM Coachworks

47. SubiNoobi

SubiNoobi Supporting Member

Hey Alex, can you guys tint side mirrors?

48. Alex

You want your side mirrors darkened?

49. SubiNoobi

SubiNoobi Supporting Member

Have you ever had some car behind you blind you at night with their headlights? And I mean the normal lights, not brights or anything. I know I'm probably more sensitive than other's but it bugs the hell out of me.

Sounds weird though, right? Tinted mirrors. But if I can't see shit at night because the lights are too bright, then its better tinted than not, right?

50. JPM Coachworks

Im more than happy to try anything although Im not 100% this will give you the effect you are looking for.

In other news, did someone say blacked out trim pieces? PM me if you are interested. With the weather beginning to warm back up its a good bit easier to paint and move projects along quicker.

[​IMG]