Heet and IsoHeet

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bluetwo, Jan 6, 2007.

1. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Just thought I'd put this out to you guys. It's probably not something a lot of people think about very often but I thought some of you might want to know that if you buy large volumes of Heet and/or IsoHeet you might show up on the drug enforcement peoples "radar". Apparently people like to use these innocent looking products in making crystal meth.

http://www.portlandonline.com/police/index.cfm?c=difje

Granted Portland is prety far from you guys, but supposedly meth started up on the west coast and has started making it's way east in the last few years.

I'd just like raise awareness of how simply purchasing everyday simple products can put you on a watch list as a potential "cook" or something.

2. techlord

techlord Active Member

Ha Ha, I guess that is why they look at me weird when I buy out the local walmart.
    Funny though, first visit 4 bottles last visit 40 bottles.

3. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Funny how it seems like a lot of the sites I'm finding are based in Oregon. But that is probably just because they have established a sort of virtual infrastructure there.

http://www.methaction.org/meth_products11.htm

I'll see if I can dig up some more informative stuff for you guys.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2007
  4. techlord

techlord Active Member

well since I was pointed in the right direction for meth by the gal I will not be hitting up the walmart. Still got like 50 bottles to go through. meth the drug is some F'ed up chit though.

5. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yeah it is. A lot of folks say it's a lot worse than crack is or was in it's day. People completely ruin thier lives when they're on that crap.

6. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

i've seen pictures of people as they progress on meth and someone that has taken it for 5 years looks like they age about 30-40. That is some real nasty shit.

7. Brian

Brian Active Member

I was definately getting strange looks the night I bought ~300 bottles.

8. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Meth is huge here in Georgia (the bad kind). In fact, if memory serves me, we just had one of the largest Meth busts ever somewhere north of Atlanta. Suprised that this stuff isn't behind a counter like alot of the other popular meth ingredients (i.e. sudafed)...

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Last edited: Jan 6, 2007
  10. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member