The New Evo

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RADON, Jan 9, 2007.

1. RADON

RADON Member

2. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

That is one ugly car.

3. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

I'm just not digging it.

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I have mixed feeling. Though I must say I like that much much better than the New STI spy shots that are floating around.

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i like it a lot

6. sti-mike

sti-mike Member

It's much better then I thought.

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Didnt get the 400hp that was projected either. Its going to be a year of "mainstream" looking things for Subaru and Mitsu.

Its also like 4 different cars smashed into one, the lines do not match up and it looks like it came straight from a Tokyo Drift comic strip...From one angle it has an IS look to it, from another an mazda 6, from another a t-rex and finally nissan influenced front end.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2007
  8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

im uh lookin and im uh likin

9. Deke

Deke Active Member

I like it. Don't think it looks like a rally car or anything. Without any relation to evo, I think it's just a good looking car. Honestly I think it looks better than the current evo (which I always thought looked kind of funky).

10. jayj713

jayj713 Member

rear end looks exactly like an is250 or a camry? and the front looks a bit like an audi with the grill like that.

11. techlord

techlord Active Member

I am diggin it a lot... I hate red cars and I think it is sexy.

12. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

i like it

13. crash#2

crash#2 Member

ok, it's not a bad lookin car. a little more in the mazdaspeed6 direction than the hardline rally look, but a pretty car no the less. but does anyone know what that other lancer is . is it a scaled down evo or just the regular lancer or a ralli art or what? i have heard there will be an evo for the wrx market but maybe that's just rumor

14. clemsonscooby

clemsonscooby Active Member

Not the best design, but okay. ^^I agree with the mazda6 looking hood, but also it has the vw front and I thought it looked more like the rx8 rear. Nothing on it really looks original, just kind of blended a lot of other designs out there. Although, the overall package does look original in design.

15. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

if it actually comes out of production looking like that....it might be my next car

16. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

No thanks...something funky with the grill area. I'll pass.

17. jonnyboy0150

jonnyboy0150 Member

Whats up with the auto tranny??

18. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

I love how it's offered with a 5speed or sequential manual. Too many problems with the Evo RS 6speed?

19. heathbar

heathbar Member

Me likey.

Although, I'm not sure if I like the hood with the combined types of scoops/vents. Aftermarket hood? Oh well, can't afford it :fawk:

20. RADON

RADON Member

21. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

I like it. As someone said earlier, it looks more promising than those impreza spy shots doing the rounds.

22. Demo24

Demo24 Member

Unless the next STI ends up being amazing, and this doesn't have a lot of problems I think it will be my next car. I love it!

23. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

I'd rock it.
    If the DSG shifts like the AUdi version, then it should be very sweet.