Will I Finally hit 300AWHP

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Yea Yea I know 300AWHP isn't a big deal but this Saturday will be the day to see if ill hit it. This week The VF39 ,new injectors 565cc/min (if I'm not mistaken) Hugh TMIC, Intake (if it gets here) Turbo inlet, and EBCS. Then to Atlanta to get tuned. some of my friends are saying i should hit 300 but I'm a little skeptical Ill say 275ish, IF you don't know what all is done to the car
    Sti block wrx heads Lightweight flywheel stage one clutch full exhaust including header. I was going to go with a 20g turbo setup but money ran low and everything I'm getting installed was pretty much given to me from a friend so I cant complain to much.
    The ride to Atlanta going to suck but the ride home should be fun.

2. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Good luck man! 300 is possible, it just depends. Who is tuning your car? SS?

3. Doug. I made an appointment when i was up there last week with a friend of mine.

4. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Can't go wrong with Doug, he's great tuner. With the sti block, and the sti turbo, 300 shouldnt be too hard. Many guys with STis have hit 300/300 with minimal mods.

5. just keep the fingers crossed for the transmission

6. EJRex

EJRex Member

Good luck to ya.. you'll be real close to 300 if not on it.

7. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

you'll hit 315 up there, 240 at Battleground, and 275 at SOG. :rofl:

either way, it'll be mucho fun to drive and that's all that matters.

8. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

:rofl::rofl:

9. heathbar

heathbar Member

With 720 lb/ft of wtq :rofl:

10. LIRL @ those two comments ^

11. thebigph

thebigph longing for another subie Supporting Member

lol i've decided not to fret about dynos. i know my car is fast and it handles awesome which is great b/c i'd like to get more track time than drag time. there should be a special club for those with over 300 hp. anyway even if there isn't one welcome to the unofficial over 300 hp club

12. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Will butt-dyno 300 whp car be allowed? We should have an official butt-dyno....

13. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

yeah, i gotz the five hunit butt powah yo!

14. Well there wont be an inlet or intake but Im still getting the EBCS so well see what happens. Im honestly not worried about numbers its more less a few friends of mine who are number hungry. Ill be happy that the car will be running right and the way it should instead of how its running now.

15. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

depends on which dyno :)

16. Greg

Greg Active Member

[​IMG]

17. El_Diablo

El_Diablo Member

Are you planning on installing the EBCS before you drive it to Atlanta?

18. Nope. Im going to have them install it if they have time. If not then Ill just do wiht out it and start saving for the new gears, turbo FMIC and a few other goodies

19. El_Diablo

El_Diablo Member

Awesome... PPG FTW. Just remember that!

20. Yea thats what i want. Its just going to be awhile before i can get them. IM really wanting to drop the car off and get all the work done and then have abeast. but also get it painted while the works being done as well.
    Now that I dont have to sell the car I got alot of plans once I get back to the coast and start making money again.

21. El_Diablo

El_Diablo Member

I remember you having it up for sale on some other forums. Glad you got to keep it after all!