Massive Car Meet at New Quiznos Owned by Car Enthusiast... Many Prizes

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by crashtke, Feb 14, 2007.

?

NA

Poll closed Feb 21, 2007.
  1. NA

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. NA

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
  1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

actually i think both will be showing up ;)

2. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

:banana:

3. stlth664

stlth664 Supporting Member

Hey guys! Thanks for inviting us [Georgia3/S] out as well. We actually had nothing planned for Saturday. & since some of our out of towners for the Silverdollar event Sunday will be in town Friday, this should make a nice road trip up 85 for lunch!

4. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

hope there is enough parking....and food

5. g35chick

g35chick New Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2007
  6. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

hopw im not still sick by then

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

thanks amanda :)

8. g35chick

g35chick New Member

no problem...LETS RACE!:naughty:

9. SANDERS

SANDERS Member

I am going to try to make it if I can get the car back from SOG and get it half way put back together.

10. b.a.d. s2000

b.a.d. s2000 Member

Food won't be a problem. but parking might be.. but who cares.. let's just all have fun. It's for a good cause.

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

There's a pretty nasty bug going around...that what you picked up?

12. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

Good lord, I had no idea how huge this would get when I started it all. I am glad things are going this way. It is more than I ever hoped for!

13. b.a.d. s2000

b.a.d. s2000 Member

haha.. only in a few days it went from something we all gonna as friends to a full blown event.

14. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

i went to the doctor, its neither the flu or strep, just some throat virus.

15. g35chick

g35chick New Member

ok...i have gotten quite a few nice prizes to be given away for the raffle. Ken has gotten confirmation that someone within the plaza will be promoting as well as donating some audio/video equipment and Atlanta Protective Films has donated a clear bra! 1st 2nd and 3rd place prizes will also be awarded to the top three cars. This is going to be a fun event!

16. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

SOG will also be providing some prizes :)

17. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

i'll take an hour of free tuning :eek:hnoes:

18. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

When I first looked into this it was just a little meet and I wasn't going to drive that far. But today my boss (a S2000 guy) asked me if I was going to the meet. Huh? I had no idea it had gotten this big...

My point- you may want to repost this with a fresh thread. I had been ignoring it because I thought it was a small meet a long way away. Maybe a new one like "Massive Car Meet with Prizes Saturday!"

Anyway, maybe I'll see you there! :wavey:

19. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

good suggestion... and done :)

20. b.a.d. s2000

b.a.d. s2000 Member

alright.. i got done talking to a few stores who wants to be a sponsor, i've got gold's gym, digital car audio, love racing (clothing store) and a tanning salon for the ladies. they all gonna have prizes for raffle tickets. So come out and show ur support. Milo, if this turns out good, we should make it a regular event. I've spoken to the landlord, they are excited as well. Let's keep it clean.

21. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

how strange, my friend has a throat virus too, which i thought was odd. he's been sick for like 2 weeks now.

22. Greg

Greg Active Member

I have to run down to TopSpeed for an interview, so I'll be there maybe around 1, if not later...

23. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

They'll be happy about it until the first jack off in a FWD pulls his parking brake up and does a 2 minute burnout trying to show off his mad power.

Hmmmm.... finally put in my new turbo, or bump it back another weeks and go to this???

24. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

interview? wha wha?? you wanting to leave your company where you're at? Well, as long as you can hook us up with goodies, it's a positive move! :p

25. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

i can only hope mine doesnt last that long :(

26. b.a.d. s2000

b.a.d. s2000 Member

I'll take care of the guy when he does that, if not, i am pretty sure, milo and I and a few large fellow will take care of that situation. :naughty:

27. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

we won't tolerate any immature 'fast and furious' behavior at this event

28. g35chick

g35chick New Member

LMAO...i just had a Varsity vision and none of that will be tolerated . I ll make sure to wear high heels for a clean kick straight to the BOOTY

29. monk

awesome... CFM's, FWD burnouts, mad tyte yo. FF123!!@@!!!!

:hsugh: okay i'm done.

30. s2kbrian

s2kbrian Member

ill try to make it out

31. SANDERS

SANDERS Member

Thought the S13 would be making it to the event... it's not looking so hot. I should be there, just not to show.

32. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

radio attendance looks flaky right now... but we're still working on it

33. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I'm going to try to make it out to this one, I might show up a little later than noon.

34. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i will be out and about saturday. Will try to stop by with the family

35. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

bring the caravan

36. STiLLsLow

STiLLsLow Member

im not sure if anyone noticed but thought i would just let you know that the location is at the corner of 316 and 120 (duluth highway) not 85 and 120 (which is in the first post). both exists so just thought i would make it clear but the address is there anyways so mapquest it! and of course i do plan on being in attendance with caseyfoster and my bro...see ya ll there!

37. Kolgoth

Kolgoth Supporting Member

I'll be attempting to make this event tomorrow - are all the WRXAtl members planning on parking in the same section? If so, I'll just look for you guys when I get there tomorrow. Me and my girl plan on coming - but it honestly depends on if we can get our lazy selves out of bed...

Anyway - looking forward to finally meeting some of you guys; been lurking around here for awhile so it'll be nice to finally make it out!

38. Alex

See everyone there ;)

39. Greg

Greg Active Member

:wavey:

40. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

is this in the plaza with the new hooters?

41. STiLLsLow

STiLLsLow Member

sure is! along with staples and gold's gym and all...

42. monk

glad you mentioned that because i passed by that building and didn't see quiznos... do they have a plaza sign up yet?

43. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

nice catch... i have updated it

TO ALL:
    Please buy lunch at Quiznos since Ken is supporting our event. 15% off for all of us.

The Chipotle across the lot was unwilling to help out.

(SS... use the force... u can do without a burrito for one meal ;))

Last edited: Mar 3, 2007
  44. flip

flip Member

I have it too... Thank goodness for tylenol cold meds tho :). I'll be there...

45. Greg

Greg Active Member

:rofl:

46. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

47. Greg

Greg Active Member

I don't see my car :wtc:
    That supra was badass, I think its the same girl that lives in Oakwood, I see it every once in a while

48. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Sorry I couldn't make it out! Tornadoes and bus crashes and such....

49. b.a.d. s2000

b.a.d. s2000 Member

Thanks for coming out everyone, i hope it was good. We raised over 200 for children healthcare of atl. For the next event, we'll plan it better.

50. Alex

Awesome, thanks again Ken :)