LaVista Road, Target Parking Lot, Black 05' WRX

Discussion in 'General Community' started by tekintl, Mar 4, 2007.

1. tekintl

tekintl New Member

Hey Whats up. Its me with the black debaged wrx.
    I saw you in the Target parking lot. PM me if your still interested in Engine Management. What day are you going to Gwinett county fairgrounds for SOLO?

Peace,
    Sean :ddirty:

2. Galimore

Galimore Member

Yo, Haha was nice to see another black blobeye, don't seem to be many around. Noticed your GT tag - you a current student? I'm a third year. Looks like the next AutoX is at Turner Field Green Lot on March 18th. Not 100% sure if I'm going but I'll probably be there whether I decide to enter or not. Haven't had any money to do much of anything to my car so I might not enter. www.soloatlanta.com is the link if you don't have it. Hit me up if you're going to any local meets, PM'd you my cell.
    Later,
    Justin

3. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

i think i have seen one of u around, i live in the area

4. Galimore

Galimore Member

Ah, cool -- I'm the black '05 tinted w/stock wheels and he's black '04 with STi 17" BBS wheels. I live off of Shallowford so if you ever go to the publix here at I-85 you've probably seen me :)

5. tekintl

tekintl New Member

I live in Decatur about 1 mile from the square so Honk if you see me!

6. sm04subaruwrx

sm04subaruwrx Member

I think I've seen one of yall also but not while I was in my WRX. I live near Lakeside High School (I went there) when I'm not off at school. I was at that Publix on Saturday. I'm in a black '06 with tinted tail lights and windows and I'll make sure to wave if I see yall when I'm actually in my car.