daily tasks interfeared b/c of wrxatlanta

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mokinbird87, Mar 7, 2007.

1. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

who thinks this community is addictive, sooo helpful, and it's so great that it gets in your way to do daily tasks? for ex, i am on the forum again (i`ve been on in constantly on and off from 9 A.M. to now, midnight) instead of doing my homework! why is this site so great and packed with so many nice people to get in my way of doing my homework? why are there so many interesting topics and so many sick cars out there? why why why did i catch the disease of modifying my car? why are there so many things i want to do to my car?

:eek: whew, i feel a little better. haahhaa. i am just so frustrated because i have sooo much to do for the finals at my school, but my mind only seems to concentrate on my car (not to mention the video i posted about that wrx with jdm v7 sti engine, tranny, and the garrett turbo hauling some serious @$$)

2. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Yeah i've got a test in 11 hours I should be studying for but here I am. We had a photoshop thread back in the day for new logos, here are some samples.

Attached Files:

3. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I see you in here Jason, what are you supposed to be doing right now?

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

its a little mind control experiment alex and i have been working on for a research project ;)

5. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

No we're not gonna help you with your homework.....so stop looking here for help.

6. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

this site pretty addictive i often check for new posts and i dont have a wrx.

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

This is from our Terms of Service :)

8. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

The one with the pills is the hotness!