Really odd BMW guy on the drive home...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by StarquestAndyR, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Today when I was driving home from work on 575, there was a BMW driving oddly. I started paying attention to what he was doing, and saw something odd...

He was busting his butt to catch up to me, then he hung back and I saw him stick his camera out of the sunroof and snap a pic in my direction. I looked around and saw that there was a wreck on the side of the road so he might have shot a pic of that. He then sped up and was going to pass me, then slowed down again, stuck his camera out of the sunroof and snapped another pic. That time there was no wreck or anything except me in the field of view... I can only think that the first pic didn't come out well.

When he sped up this time I started following him and he merged over to exit on Sixes Rd (exit 11 on 575N). When I was passing him I saw that in the window behind the drivers, it had his name in white stickers - P. Wray - he was driving a 330i, and it was almost brand new looking.

Anyone ever have this happen to them in my area, or does anyone know this guy?

Just wierd.

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

that could be Sakari...was it black?

3. Trey

Trey Active Member

I thought all BMW drivers were weird......

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

lots of wierdos in ATL

5. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

had the same thing happen to me, just not a bmw. Some guy/girl something in a honda riding behind me in the passenger seat. It freaked me out a bit. I was not even doing anything, just driving and here is this freak filming me or at the least snapping pictures.

6. Yes, it was black. Clean car, looked very new. He have dark spiky looking hair? I couldn't really make out any other features because he had tinted windows.

7. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

:rofl: +1

:eek3: +2

8. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

If you're talking about Mike from Sakari, why would it say P.Wray? I don't think it's him. And I don't think he'd be taking pics of WRXs, he sees enough regularly I think.

9. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

=(

10. Deke

Deke Active Member

He's also not an "old guy" :)

11. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

That does sound strange....

Mark

12. ODD guy, not old. He was mid 20's maybe low 30's. I can't be more accurate because the windows were tinted.

Well, as long as he isn't going to send my pics to the police stating that I was doing 100+ on the expressway or something, I'll be ok. :rofl:

Maybe he was mighty impressed with how clean the wagon was (I just washed it the day before) :wiggle:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007