Captain America Assassinated

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Weapon, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

not sure if anyone here follows comics but in a recent issue of Marvels Civil War Captain America was assassinated. For those not familiar with Cap he has been around since the early 1940's. He was a regular human until he was injected with the Super-Soldier serum, which transformed him into a super human. The formula enhanced all of his metabolic functions and prevents the build-up of fatigue poisons in his muscles, giving him extraordinary endurance. He ran a mile in just over a minute. He was once seen bench-pressing 1100 lbs and curling 565lbs. He is a master of multiple martial arts, including boxing, jiu jitsu, and judo, combined with his superhuman gymnastic ability he hsa created his own unique fighting style with advanced pressure-point fighting. Kind of sad to see an American icon killed.

RIP Cap!

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

when is the funeral? i'll try to make it out

3. Weapon

lmao :rofl:

4. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Word on the inside was that it was a Reed Richards Clone of Cap, not really Cap....

5. Weapon

hmm..i thought Reed Richards was Mr Fantastic from the Fantastic 4..you know the stretchy guy

6. Does Reed Richards make/grow clones? "A reed richards clone" might mean that Reed richards made a clone of the cap to get capped.

7. BelvnAWD

Exactly, he (Richards) just made a clone of Thor for the recent "civil war" I also speculate that you might see "The Punisher" become the new Captain America for awhile....Yep, I am a geek...

8. Weapon

Yea I know about the Thor clone but I was unaware that there was a Captain America clone. Hmm..do you have any of the Civil War issues Scott?

9. The punisher was always my favorite. When I have the money, I'll probably be getting back into comics again.

10. BelvnAWD

They never showed a Cap Clone. Its just speculation but, "informed" speculation from some comic guys...

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

I seriously cannot believe what I'm reading!!! You all are some serious fucking dorks! [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. 1SICKLEX

1SICKLEX Member

That would be serious!! I don't follow as much as I did when I was younger but I buy a "Wolverine" every once in awhile (and he got his memories back)!!!

Civil War was a huge event, what is there like 200 mutants left, instead of millions?

13. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Didnt the original artist just die ?

14. BelvnAWD

Ya have to be a little bit of a geek to still play with cars at 34....

15. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Wait, are you talking about Captain America or Lance Armstrong???

16. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

or THE siegel?

17. Weapon

I got Lance in my pants and its making me dance

18. Greg

Greg Active Member

[​IMG] WTF?!? LOL

19. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

20. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:eek3:

21. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

You said 'ass'. :keke:

22. Weapon

I don't know what to think about "Captain Punisher" there. I know the costume is horrible. Punisher is way to vigilant to fill or assume Caps role.

23. jayj713

jayj713 Member

:rofl: :rofl: LOL