Actor Wrecks Enzo

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by schneid, Mar 27, 2007.

1. schneid

schneid Member

2. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

I just saw the video on yahoo. He killed that car.

3. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

He should actually get shot for doing that. Not killed but at least shot in the ass or something.

I mean how could you do that? :wtc:

Such a waste...

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

The one thing I can say in his defense, "practicing for a charity race to promote his upcoming film, "Redline,". If that was the case, then it was not his fault. 1) He should have had an instructor in the car that would have said something as he was coming into the corner to hot. 2) You don't start off in a car like that, what do you expect when you put an unexperienced driver in one of the fastest cars in the world.

They should have an Enzo crash in the movie, and show real clips of Griffin putting that sucker into the wall. No Special effects needed, we have the real thing right here on tape already.

5. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

was it his car or someone else's?

And if it's his car, how did he afford that with those shitty movies under his belt?

6. Deke

Deke Active Member

It was the producer's or director's of "Redline." There apparently was one guy who's car collection comprised the majrity of the exotics in the movie.

7. Brian

Brian Active Member

"OH SNAP. Ve umpimped zis auto, yah yah, . lata' "

8. CHEMSOLDIER27

CHEMSOLDIER27 Member

9. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

at least it was someone else's car

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

damn!!!

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

She said that theres only 399 Enzos left, but I believe there was another that was split in half in California, so the tally is now 398 and counting... Thats what happens when you have more money than brains...

12. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Dumb ass.

13. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  14. schneid

schneid Member

15. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

^^Sa'll good jus messing with u:si:

16. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

:eek:hnoes: that man pimp bastard

17. E-Mol

E-Mol Member

Something is not right about this picture. There is a guy standing behind the barricade that doesnt even flinch.

18. E-Mol

E-Mol Member

19. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

It says at the bottom of that article that there is an update, that they talked to his agent or something and that it was not a hoax and he is in pain

20. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

:fruit: well it looks like the brakes were working afterward so...

21. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Hmm, the more I think about this, the more this sounds like publicity. Apparently in the movie, there is a scene where an Enzo wrecks. I would not put it past these crazy rich folk. What better way to attract publicity then wreck a $1.5 million super car....things that make you go hmmmm. ;)