Teh vv4gon is under an overhaul

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Nemesis Digital, Apr 3, 2007.

1. So in the next month/two months I will have officially completed the outside of my Wagon.

I should probably put this in a journal, but I probably wont until its all completed. Just happy im getting some mods on her.

Originally my car started out like this.

[​IMG]

All I pretty much had at the time was springs and an STI scoop.

But now Ive replaced it with...

-Seibon OEM CF Hood (on the car)
    -STI Fog Covers (on the car)
    -Cwest front lip (awaiting paint)
    -JDM straker kit for the side skirts (awaiting paint along with stock sides)
    -Rota Tarmac II's ( Getting painted in a time attack esque paint scheme - black with red lip)

( I was originally wanting to just do the STI splitters with Vlimited, but I wanted to be different :)

And I just ordered these babies

http://www.rallyarmor.com/index.html

The Rally Armor Limited Flaps

I cant wait till its finished since itll look a lot better in my opinion than just talking about it. :)

2. xpsi

xpsi Member

That's a sweet wagon! Keep it up dude. :)

3. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

thanks for not being like me! can't wait to see the outcome george! shoot?

4. lol No problemo man. If you didnt have that setup, I probably would have done that.

You are the first guy im gonna call once Im ready to do the shoot :)

5. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

How bout me, you, and Yerrow meet up for some sweet wagon action. Thats going to look awesome, although the time attack wheel look is getting to be really played out.

6. Sure man!

LOL I havent started the wheels yet, and am open to other opinions on what I should do.

7. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

At least your car is red so the red pinstripe will match something; it more than I can say for most folks who put them on cars without any other red stuff.

8. 7wolf

7wolf Member

LOL I havent started the wheels yet, and am open to other opinions on what I should do.[/QUOTE]

what color are you ordering them? i've got the bronze on my wagon and love them. but on the red wagon you've got a bunch of choices, i'd stay black if it were me.

9. hawt vv@g0n seX0rz prevIew

lol

[​IMG]

10. jonnyboy0150

jonnyboy0150 Member

Sounds like its going to look pretty awesome man! I am particularly interested in seeing the mudflaps installed, as I am also considering getting those exact ones!

11. ridinobryan

ridinobryan Member

Hey Nemisis Digital - mailbox is full.

12. Cleared. Thanks man.

13. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

What you need are my superwhite 5 led parking bulbs :p

Also, you have HIDs iirc -- are you running a kit or STi lamps?