So happy with S O G :joy, joy:

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by josh booth, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

So I went to S O G on Wednesday to drop off my clutch, I saw this nasty scratch on my front fender. I am not sure what they are going to do about this yet I just got off the phone with Steve and he said he would give me a call back. For some reason my girlfriend took pics of the car the day I droped it off and ther is no scratch so maby they will help me out. :sx:

2. With proof like that, I dont see why they wont cover their own mistakes. From everything I hear the techs there are tops.

Good luck and keep us in the loop.

3. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

I have never had a problem there, And I am sure they will take care of me.

4. schneid

schneid Member

well from my experience with SOG, Scott is incredibly helpful, the salesmen are retards (one dude didnt know what OEM meant, another tried to rape me on price for a new WRX and i literally laughed in his face and left), the parts department is slightly retarded (how many times do I have to ask for prodrive springs before you actually order me some?) went to oakos for them instead.

however the lady (Lisa?) was helpful in the past when I needed to replace some side mirror glass...

so, that is all I know. We will see how they treat me with upcoming warranty work...

5. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

I'm sure everyone will tell you Will, Scott, and Neil are awesome. Steve is a great guy too, but he needs to toughen up when dealing with SOA.

I'm sure there's a lot more to it than that... but I don't have to deal with SOA and my car is out of warranty so Steve doesn't have to like me anymore. :) I drive a Black WRX and my name is Bill.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2007
  6. xpsi

xpsi Member

I went to the parts department over SOA and the guy there gave me a gallon of colant. That was nice. :D
    Good luck with your car, they should fix the scratch for you.

7. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

I hope so. :sx: Steve has not called me yet but one he does I will let you guys know.

8. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

In my experience the parts department has their act together pretty well. If you tell them you're a WRXatlanta member you'll get 10% off too.

9. longfury

longfury Active Member

If you need parts talk to Lisa. She will get it taken care of. Scott and Will are great too.

10. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Really? Because I've gotten both corner balancing and alignment done so far and haven't gotten any discounts. That's $18 worth. :)

11. WJM

WJM Banned

I'll look into this.

12. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Thats just for parts, I dont believe there is a discount on other jobs such as tuning and alignments.

13. siegelracing

siegelracing Registered Vendor<br><b><font color="#666666">bion

Just so everybody knows, we will be having the fender fixed at our cost. For the record, we are unsure of how that scratch got on there. It might have been done by the towing company as we can't find anything here that would have left a distinctive mark like that. HOWEVER, we will be fixing it for him as we should have noticed if it was there when the wrecker dropped it off...

SS

14. WJM

WJM Banned

Ding ding ding. WinnAr.

15. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

+1 for SoG...They will get the job done for ya bro...

Mark

16. thebigph

thebigph longing for another subie Supporting Member

i took mine in to get the starter replaced and when i picked it up i had scuff marks on my back door. only problem is i have no pics to prove it so whenever anyone asks what happened i'm never really in the mood to talk about it.

17. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

+ 1 for SOG thanks guys. Ps thanks SS.

18. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I told you that they would give you the ultimate hook-up Josh...Gotta believe in SoG...that should be teh new saying for the crew @ SoG...

Mark

19. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

:rofl: :rofl: Thanks guys SS & WJM. I new they would take care of me, I was still mad but like I have all wase said in every post about SOG + 1, So do not look at this post and think I will not take my car there the guys there are great and they do great work so they will keep me as a customer. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.