byebye yellow subbie

Discussion in 'General Community' started by lisa, Apr 18, 2007.

1. lisa

lisa New Member

-i havnt been on here in forever becus I moved n no more computer...juss got my sidekick. ANYWAYS. Someone hit n runned me couple mnths ago....so now I got a 05 blue wrx. Ill post up some pics soon! Just to let yall no I'm no longer in the cheeze buggeyed :[

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Sorry to hear that, glad to see you are okay.

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

welcome back :)

4. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Every time insurance adjusters total a Sonic, God kills a kitten.

Sorry to hear that you have to drive one of those boring, ugly blue ones now. bahahaha.... bahahahahaha.... (sheep) bahahahaha...

ooooh... ouch.

Just kidding. Welcome back.

5. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Sorry to hear that, But I did get a pic with it. Glad your ok. :rofl:

6. Dacula Dean

Dacula Dean Member

Hey - saw you today at SOG. No WRB touch-up paint! What is this world coming to?

7. wrx_kid

wrx_kid Member

iv seen ur car its for sale on ebay right ?? i think thats it looks like the same rims ohh btw are u lisa tuan girl ??

8. lisa

lisa New Member

-thanx guys. No my car is not on ebay...I'm still driving the blue wrx...unless u talkin bout the yellow one...I donno if insurance fixed it up n tryin to sell it, send me the link =) and yes, I'm lisa...tuans "ex" gf now..

-hey travis! Lol..stop by the dealership on monday if ur not doin nuthin. I might stop by

9. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Still miss mine every day...

10. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

~i got some touch up~:wavey: hey Lisa........havn't ran into u in awhile...ooops...well u know what i meant

glad you're ok babes.

11. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Sorry about your sonic but hey. Everybody knows blue is the best color anyway.

Hope to see you and a meet or something. Chicks that drive Subies frikin rock!

12. KtownSubaru

KtownSubaru Member

Why would blue be the best? If you have a sonic you can call it SUPER SONIC!!

13. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Why is sonic associated with the color yellow? Because of the sonic restaurant? I'd hate my car if it was associated with a fast food joint. Silver would more be like sonic, silver bullet, blah blah blah....

14. Hughes8418

Hughes8418 Member

lisa yu joes lil sis you were passin pb before we went up to varsity. I didnt even know it was you till your bro said you got a blue wrx.

15. wrx_kid

wrx_kid Member