Looking For Work

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Tom's WRX, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

well, recently i found out that i cant finish this quarter of school at the art institute of atl cause i have military duty in the middle of school so... im looking for work. If anyone has any openings where i can pound out some hours till september when i leave for iraq, let me know. I have about 3 years of school experience in graphic design, 2 years in sculpture and im kind of a jack of all trades. pm me for more info.

2. slug

slug Member

the art institute in dunwoody?? if so i got to AIU thats on the same street

3. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

AIA

yeah i got to the art institute of atlanta. its over off of peachtree dunwoody in some little complex. I forgot the name of it, the complex that its in. What is AIU? i didnt know that there was anything else over there. Im over there on wednesdays and thursdays for class (im not dropping now) so if you are over there on those days around 6pm to 10om let me know.

4. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

my girlfriend goes to the Art Institute for culinary arts.

I saw your WRX there a couple weeks ago and was going to leave you a note but didnt have any paper or cards on me.

5. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

shit man

damn dude, if you are over there agian, give me a hollar. 804-370-3465. i can come out of class to chill with you for a few. my car looks alot better now man. the drop and the wing make a world of difference. WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING YOUR CAR BACK. its been like 5 years or something ridiculous like that.

6. slug

slug Member

American Intercontinetal University is AIU and its off of exit 5 on 400... i cant remember the name of the road off the top of my head but the art institute is right there on the left, if you keep going down on your right will be AIU. I go at nights now so i am around there from 6 till 10 aswell, well have to meet up some time

7. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

school

i'll be up there tonight if you wanna get up afterwards for a beer or something?

8. slug

slug Member

ahh sorry, i have classes on Mon. Wed. and Thu. guess i shoulda let you know, i have to work tonight, ill see whats up tomm

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i have some weeds in my garden that need to be pulled..

10. Tom's WRX

Tom's WRX Member

WEED!?!?!?!

weeds. im so there!

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Bobby, if you need more cards, you can just swing by and I'll drop like 100 on ya.

12. GTscoob

Now you tell me, after I drove past a parked WRB 04 WRX outside the Tech Barnes and Noble . . .

and its only been 150 days since I've had my car, not 5 years:D

13. slug

slug Member

gtscoob whats up with your car, i dont think that i ever read about what is going on with it, ive just noticed people wishin you get her back.

14. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

His Automatic Transmission died, so he is replacing it with a Version 7 STi 5 speed (?).

15. GTscoob

ver5 5speed, 7 and up get the slick 6speeds that cost as much as my whole v5 drivetrain.

16. slug

slug Member

ahh ic ic well i hope you get it back soon i couldnt imagen being w/o my subby for more than 100 days

17. slug

slug Member

tom, i have school today at 6 ill prob be in the area a little earlier so i dont have to deal with traffic give me a call if you get the chance 770 330 5976

18. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

I need some as well alex, I gave my last one out today...and printer not so worky...

19. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I go to the Art institute too. I drive the blue 03 Wagon. I think I saw you today? Black Sedan with exhaust?

20. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

Check the post dates, tom is no longer going to AIA & no longer drives a black wrx. Can't be him.

21. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Holy blast from the past...this thread and Sol posting?!?! How you doin' man?

22. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

I'm doing good. I feel kind of bad for not visiting the boards in such a long time. Nice to see WRXatl is still going strong! I'll be hanging around on here more often.

How are you doing? I bet your daughter is getting big.

23. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Yep, two this week! Talking up a storm and hitting the terrible twos with a vengeance! :squint:

24. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

That's great man! Have fun with the party and don't forget to take lots of pictures and video. It goes by so fast. My girl is going to be 7 in June! :eek4: Damn time flies by too fast!