Thursdays @ US Play $1 bowling

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Jake, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Jake

Jake Active Member

Prepare to pay out the ass. Come up here were still waiting.

2. Brian

Brian Active Member

Heh heh, I've already given away 1 set of RE070's with some life left in them. I've got another set just about ready to go. I may work a deal where someone can have them for the cost of getting the tires dismounted. They're fairly shagged though.

3. flip

flip Member

I can get tires dismounted for free :-D. I'll always take free tires!!!

We doin bowling again soon? I haven't made it out to the last few, been so busy with everything. I want to make it out to the next one tho...

4. Jake

Jake Active Member

We haven't really talked about it this week. mainly because no one ever shows up. And last week (cuz of spring break) we waited for 3 hours and never got a lane. I'll confer with keegan on this week, but unless someone pays for my bowling and drinks i wouldn't be able to make it anyways. Yes, that's how broke I am.

5. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

yeah i don't know...i'm down for going, but people have to show up. This week should be fine, barring another middle school taking over the place like 2 weeks ago and another springbreak like last week. But unless we get some definites on here, i'm gonna find something else to do....like private romance explosion!

6. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Geeze I'm always down for bowling but alas I'm stuck out of town. missin everything and not makin no money:eek:hnoes:

7. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

I have to attend a Step Show downtown.....

8. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

i'll be out of town this week, to. Anime convention season...

9. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

So..............

Anyone going bowling tomorrow?
    Might bring my gf, friend and his gf

10. Jake

Jake Active Member

well that would be enough for me to go. anyone else?

11. Jake

Jake Active Member

bump. ok, need some definites. who WILL be there?

12. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

hmm maybe we should make some other plans...i'm free tonight now! cause people on this forum are lame!!!!! jk

13. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

bump jake and i are going tonight

14. jason

jason Member

Hey guys I 'm headed up there now

15. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

Woo hoo 3 people means were bowling. Lata suckas.

16. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

Sorry guys, I'm lame for not coming... I know, I know
    Try to bring some friends wit me too

17. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

Wish I could go with you guys:wtc:

Unforseen (stupid) circumstances have caused me to miss tonight's festivities

18. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

When I come back to GA in 09/08, we will be in full force at the bowling alley....LOL...

Mark

19. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

well we had a new guy show up...though i can't recall his SN now...but he drove an 04-05 silver wagon with a rotated setup. And we randomly saw another WRX owner and he wasn't on the board so we spread the word! So maybe next week will be better...

20. Jake

Jake Active Member

there is a new hope.

21. jason

jason Member

Hey new guy, chime in so we know who you are.. Anyways good meeting you tonight

PS: Nice Wagon.

22. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

is it only on thursdays

23. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

yeah it's cause the bowling is only $1 a game...we're always open to do it if you want to change it up a bit one week.

24. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

dang cause i work nights Sunday-Thursday so id be going in right when the fun starts

25. Jake

Jake Active Member

We also talked about maybe doing another regular meet either the same night, beforehand, or perhaps another day during the week since we've been having a lot of no shows. We talked about grabbing a couple drinks at a local bar like winstons in kennesaw one week then the one in Marietta the next week, or something to that effect. I don't care really just some suggestions, we are open to anything u guys got.

26. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

Winstons this thursday anyone...i think the kennesaw location if that exists. We're a bit burned out on waiting for bowling lanes up there, unless more people show up we could go reserve a lane or two early. But yeah winstons is a nice place to chill and chat....interests!?

27. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

28. Mad Mallard

winstons?

29. Jake

Jake Active Member

actually, we came across some braves tickets this week. so, we will be there tomorrow night....

30. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

So bowling or winstons? waht up.

31. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

oh man are you in town this week....damn....yeah i think we are hitting up the braves game tomorrow night. we came across some tickets and decided tomorrow is the night. sorry everyone. but sun we are doing a mountain run just look it up on here.

32. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Yep, thats cool:wiggle:

33. Jake

Jake Active Member

bump new week, we'll be there this week!

34. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Keegan, PM me our number.

35. Jake

Jake Active Member

Someone wanna pay for me? Ha, I'm that broke. Again I know.

36. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

i vote for just chilling out at jason's tonight...not really in a bowling mood...i'm such a girl

37. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

No, girls have more balls then you. you're a.....i'm at a loss for comparison....you're THAT weak. :p

Where is this Jason's place and do you guys wanna get some GT4 or Forza action? And hopefully there is a road where we can test out eachother's cars.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2007
  38. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

i'd be down for forza, jason's got a 360. but more likely halo. he lives off of busby and big shanty. right behind the discount tire.

39. Jake

Jake Active Member

why is brian gt thanking everyone's posts? and yeah i'm down for Halo cuz i'm poor.

40. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

I hate Halo on consoles, bring it on a PC and i'm down. How about you guys post up an address for me to Google? Also, does he have wireless xbox controllers? Do the xbox1 controllers work on xbox360? I have 3 of the Logitech ones.

41. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

no they are totally different...we have 3 xbox 360 controllers. i used to play halo on my mac, but console is the purist's way to play. but give me a call , i'm gonna head over around 730 or 8 and just chill most of the night

42. flip

flip Member

When we doin this? I haven't seen you guys in a while and I wana bowl :).

43. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

I can't this week, I'm invited to the premiere of Andy Sapp's Slide America this Thursday. It should be tight. I can hang out early in the evening as the movie doesn't start 'till 10pm.

44. Mad Mallard

i sick. sowwy *SNIFF*

45. Mad Mallard

okay. I feel more human like, now.

er... duck-like?

Anyways. I'm good for this week. Sup gang?

46. Jake

Jake Active Member

Um I'd be down for this week if we can get more than 4 people!

47. FACE

FACE Active Member

I should be able to come it be cool to chill and chat and maybe bowl...you guys still going tonight?

48. Mad Mallard

i'm down for around 8:30. even if we don't bowl, its nice to hang in the lounge and chill

49. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

Yeah i think we've pretty much bailed on this...no one ever shows. Though jake, jason, and I always hang out on thursday nights. just let us know if you wanna come chill, we are always doing something. Like fixin jasons subframe that he damn near ripped off the car. lol

50. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

You know when I come back from HI, I will definitely be down for some US Play action....

Mark:)