Braves are rockin it!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ShaneSTI, May 12, 2007.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Chuckie James pitched an awesome game tonight. I'm glad to see our bullpin picked up from last year. Our offense is shit hot. Playoff bound baby! I can't wait to play to Red Sox soon here in their house.;) Mets who?

2. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

i guess there are no Braves fans here. *shrugs*

3. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I'm a Braves fan Shane...It is amazing how many native Georgians don't really care for the Braves and the people from other areas love them....LOL...They are on a streak. I have McCann on my Yahoo Fantasy Baseball team...He is a great catcher...

Mark

4. Deke

Deke Active Member

I'm definitely a fan. So far this season has been such a breath of fresh air when compared to the last. And I got to see Smoltz vs. Glavin earlier this year which was pretty awesome. It's hard not to be a fan when I'm literally a 5 minute drive away form Turner. :)

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

dude...we need to tailgate it sometime! i was at the smoltz vs. maddux last week and that was sweet. you can catch me at least one game a week. i live 20 min's south of turner so not too bad.:p

mark...yeah brian is a good catcher.;)

6. MarkM2016GTI

Shane, you know that I will be hitting more Braves games when I get back to the old A-town....I saw a game a few years ago...Maddux vs. Schilling....The game was awesome!!. We even won....

Mark

7. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Tim Hudson rocked the shit tonight. Our bullpen is looking good.

8. Hughes8418

Hughes8418 Member

lets set up a braves tailgate g2g?

9. MarkM2016GTI

YUHHHH...Go Braves.....and Orioles....LOL...at least we are ahead of the friggin Yankees this year.....

Mark:) :fawk: :rofl:

10. Jake

Jake Active Member

I've been to two games already this year (lexus level with KeeganXT and AirMax95). And going to 4 more (crappy upper level tickets) in the near future (including the May 22nd game against the Mets).

11. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

we typically sit out in the outfield lower pavillion...sections 148/150. we'll also be at that game on the 22nd. i'll hit u up as it gets closer.

12. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

okay...now the Braves are NOT rockin it. how the fawk do we lose a series to the Nat's? now we're on our way to Fenway? Damn it's going to be interesting.

13. MarkM2016GTI

Hey Shane, the Nats are my boys also....I am from that area...they are doing poorly this year too. What about the blazing hot Jake Peavy?. I have him on my fantasy bb team...

Mark

14. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

who's watching the game? braves tied up with cubs in the 8th. interesting game.

15. sti37

sti37 New Member

they are on fire
    good times

16. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Their "rockin it" ??? Maybe they picked it up a smidge since this past weekend when my Tigers whooped'm like the stole something 3 games in a row!!! 1 run in 50+ innings is hardly on fire.. I kid though... Didn't think they were doing so hot this year..

GO TIGERS!!!!

17. Jake

Jake Active Member

I went to the game Monday night. Wasn't as many people there. But the place got loud when mccann bombed that one. Got two more games left.

18. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Check the date of the post...12 May.;)lol They were doing good early late Apr early May. Like last year, June is suckin for us. However, we will be in the playoffs this year unlike last.