Roommate Needed in Kennesaw

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mmtasty, May 16, 2007.

1. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

[​IMG]

I'm about 3 miles from KSU. It's a nice house with two laid back people. Hot tub, gym, garage for working/storage...

The best part is the rent is only $350/mo. + utilities. No deadbeats. 21+ y/o only.

Room is now available. Perfect if you're going to KSU!!!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2007
  2. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

It's now empty.

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

If only the race track was down there...

4. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

yes, but the girls man, the girls....ksu baby, move down here greg

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

Theres no where for me to work down there tho... I need either a racetrack or a race team...

6. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

4touge???

7. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

I'll pay you $20/mo. to cut my grass...

8. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

dammit!

Seriously though, its a pretty sweet setup. Good luck with that!

9. socrates42

socrates42 Member

damn sweet deal, too bad i work downtown

10. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

yeah, traffic would SUCK driving into ATL. That's why it's four times more expensive to rent down there...

It is a cool house. I'm going to add a second garage door to the front. It'll be a pull-through two car garage then. :naughty:

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

Maybe I could work at Lockheed with my composite experience..... hmm

12. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

13. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

hmmm, i will think about it. i may be looking for a place soon.

14. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

oh so you wanna leave the boonies too huh? lol

15. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

well, its a freaking hike to get back to civilization from up here. seriously though i may be movinging out if my aunt adopts these twins.

16. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

"ehh~ its a hike from up there.. ehh~ " lol
    dude i live like 10 min more up north than you do. haha.

but it is a quite a drive to someplaces you want to goto...
    kennesaw would be great to live in butu then again if i do that id have to drive like 2hrs each way to work and id hate thet.

17. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Kennesaw is getting very big. It's still considered the country by city slickers, but in reality it's only 19 miles from 14th street (first exit that's 100% "downtown atlanta").

Not to mention the girls... It's unreal how many girls are around here. KSU has 20,000 students, 65/35 female/male, and is constantly acknowledged by Playboy Online for having some of the hottest female students.

18. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

You would probably have to get a clearance Greg.....Check out Boeing, they have a ton of jobs also: www.boeing.com.....LOL....

Mark:)

19. MarkM2016GTI

I used to live @ AMLI in Kennesaw, I liked everything cep the traffic. Oh, yeah, and the women are amazing in Kennesaw. We had quite a few college girls in our bldg. over the 7 years I was there.....This is a great deal.....people should jump on this if you are looking for a place to live. There are also a ton of restaurants and you are soooooo close to 575 and 75 too.

Mark

20. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

I lived there too! That was fun... I had the top floor, top building, view side. I could look out over everything from my patio... but living right off BP killed me. Anytime I needed something I sat in mall traffic. blah. I heard BP between Thanksgiving and Christmas is the most congested road in N.America. Anybody else hear that?

I'm near Shallowford/Shilo at Bells Ferry so the traffic isn't bad at all. It's 1 mile from my door to exit 4 on 575. :bowdown:

21. MarkM2016GTI

Cool...I was in building 22. What building were you in?. I lived there from 03/00-01/07. I wish I lived near the pool.....LOL....I have never heard about the congestion was the worst in North America between those times, but I can believe that also.

Mark:rofl:

22. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

i was in 813 if I recall correctly... If you go in and take the second left, then follow that to the top, that was me. good times... $900/mo. sucked!!! but it was still fun.

23. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

I added a picture to page one. As you can see, the driveway goes around back for extra privacy. (You can't tell that there are 4 cars here)

I'm going to start listing this in other places if I can't find interest soon. I'm just sooooo lazy....

24. Batlground

Batlground Active Member

how many people live there now? im actually looking for a room.

im 26, work all the time, almost never home, and i come with free dyno time :)

25. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

If his doesn't work out, I still have a room up for rent. It's a little more/month, but a helluva lot closer to the shop.

Right now, it's me and my dog. My current roommate is moving out in a week. Or, if you want to find a roommate, you can rent the place out from me. I'll move.

Not trying to steal anything away from you, MM. Just reiterating my situation as well

26. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

There are two people here now. I'm 26 and work full-time, the other is a chill 22 y/o guy who's a student. I keep the rent cheap in exchange for respect and a fair share of chores. I believe I've said before that it's only $350/mo and includes trash and water. The other utilities are about 160-180/mo split 3 ways. The empty room is actually the master bedroom. The driveway parks about 7 cars. I keep my 51" TV in the living room for everyone to use. Gas grill... I think that's about it. If you'd like to come by let me know.

27. Batlground

Batlground Active Member

i have a 46in LCD Smasung too :)

Ill let you know im looking at some other places too, but this sounds in the area i was looking for

28. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

I'm in the Cobb/Woodstock/Kennesaw are. Shallowford Road and Bells Ferry is the nearest large intersection. What area were you looking for?

29. Batlground

Batlground Active Member

Kennesaw mainly.

30. Unregistered

Unregistered New Member

.........if I lived in GA, and wasnt married....... o0o College Girls......... LOL best of luck bro!

31. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Well, if you want K-town this is the place.

32. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

still open!!!