Crossfit workout system

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RamblinWRX, May 16, 2007.

1. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

Anyone follow crossfit for their workouts? I've been doing them for a month and seeing great results. The variety is fun and it's something to look forward to each day. It's also fun when you have a workout partner as most of the workouts are done for time so there's some competition involved. Give it a look and read the getting started section.

www.crossfit.com

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

(link doesn't work)

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

works for me

4. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

By the way, the reason i found out about it was a special on the news that said the actors from 300 used this to get in shape. Want to be a spartan???? here ya go :p

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

I feel like I need to be in better shape to start this workout :)

6. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

I just picked up a 3 month membership to a rock climbing gym for the summer. I'm living on campus, but doing a GT Intern program (coop program) and am working for Panasonic in Peachtree City. Needless to say I need something to do, otherwise I'd resort to drinking all the time lol. They have workout equipment there, so maybe I can take a look at these and do it while I'm there.

Craig

7. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Where do you work out? I could use a new lifting partner...

8. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

We have a rudimentary gym set up in the fraternity courtyard for doing crossfit workouts.
    Aside from that, the GT campus gym. I go either right after class at 2pm ish or after dinner at 6 or 7pm.