Salute to our Military Personnel "Hoods up & Caps off!"

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Silva253, May 17, 2007.

1. Silva253

Silva253 New Member

Okay, I just thought I would leave honor to bluetwo (and any other of the members here deployed/deploying). I know He loves his WRX and wishes to be with it rather than where he is now. So, if you would like to help me with this honor, leave him some love here! Or make mention for the ones you know as well.

My love to you Jason! ~Amie:hs:

2. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

In the U.S. Navy we traditionally, say "Fair winds and Following Seas!" Best of luck to everyone who is/will deploy and thank you for serving in this most difficult of times. I served through a mostly peaceful period in our nation's history and counted myself blessed. I hold you all in the highest regard.

3. FACE

FACE Active Member

Much respect!!!

Much respect, love, and prayers to all who have, are, and will deploy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I myself have severla friends I hope to see very soon
    Thank you for all you sacrifice and hard work...I truly appericate my freedom
    Godspeed...

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Jason: We can't wait to have you back :bigthumb:

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

g'luck Jason! be safe brutha! get that tax free, haz pay, sep pay, etc.;)=08 STi baby!

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Dont forget Tom :)

7. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Good Luck Jason...I wish you the very best from a fellow veteran.

Mark

8. Dacula Dean

Dacula Dean Member

God bless 'em all.

9. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Good Luck man! Sorry I didn't get to hang with ya when you were down here. But I hope to see ya when you're here next time.

10. Greg

Greg Active Member

Is Jason back in Iraq?
    [​IMG]

11. Silva253

Silva253 New Member

12. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Best thing I've read in a while, sums up my feelings exactly... I served during peace time as well, never having to go thru what our troops are now. I can't put into words how much respect, apreciation and thanks I have for each and every one of them. Jason(I don't know you, but God Bless you!), Tom, and all others with you... You are in my prayers!!!!!

Last edited: May 18, 2007
  13. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I f_ckin Love you guys, especially you Amie.

I didn't really expect anything like this but I definitely appreciate it. I've only been on the ground here for a few days but this desert heat is making me miss my beloved GA more and more. It got up over a hundred yesterday and it's only May! At least it's not stiffeling hot yet.

You can never show too much love and support for us, the men and women who come over here in uniform and for those who come over here in civilian clothes to support us.

Enjoy those cars of yours yall.

Jason.

14. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Man.. you got online pretty quick... not gettin sand in your keyboard? :)

15. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Glad you made it safely.

16. Greg

Greg Active Member

We should've sent a WRXatlanta banner.... ;)
    Get some kills for us

17. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Trust me, if I could I would line each and every terrorist or insurgent up in a row, take as many rounds and I could and try to take care of all of them in one sitting. Then I'd have a popsickle and a coke (since we can't drink over here) and sleep all night without any problems. For my country of course and not because I'm a psychopath. And if the time comes for me to shoot somebody, be it with my M4, my M203, my M9 or my soldiers SAW they'll definitely catch the wrath. But like I said that's only if I'm ordered to do it. I wouldn't hurt a dog otherwise.

I did get on this thread right after it was made though huh? It was just luck really. There is sand everywhere and it's a major PITA to get to a phone or computer. It's getting hotter here which sucks but as long as I can get on here once in a while and see that my bros from the dirty still have my back it's all good.

Silva253 will let you guys know if God forbid they get me when I'm not expecting it or something. Gotta go tho. Peace,