Summit Car Show Tonight

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cannarella, May 21, 2007.

1. cannarella

cannarella Member

Anyone going? It is from 6 to 8. My boss and I are heading down after work. I think it is a Ford theme so he is taking his Mustang, but I am going to represent the imports.

2. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

3. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

I'm assuming at the Summit Racing store in McDonough. I live kinda close, so if I get all my stuff done today, I'll try to make it out. Thanks for the reminder.

4. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

I would head down there, but gas hurts.......hurts bad

5. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

X2:wtc:

6. cannarella

cannarella Member

Yea down in McDonough. Hope to see anyone there. I have never been to one, but keep an eye out for the 9-2X.

7. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Well, to further my woes.......

Fill up = $45.00

Stab, bleed, bleed, bleed........

8. cannarella

cannarella Member

If anyone is out there look for me. Black slacks, light blue polo, and glasses.

Andy

9. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

um..i live in Stockbridge so I may show up for a hot minute.

10. Demo24

Demo24 Member

Strange. I put in 30 bucks today and got just a couple gallons from full. So I'd say 35 bucks for a fill up. QT FTW!

11. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

I was there, and saw the saabaru, but couldn't find you. Maybe next time!

12. cannarella

cannarella Member

Did you park in the show area or in the parking lot? Bummer, I was just walking around. Maybe next time. I got there at 6 and left around 8. I was looking for other subies. Did you see that 350Z? They actually run them every Monday night with different themes. They are off next week for Memorial Day.

13. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

No, I parked in the parking lot because I didn't know if it cost to be in the show or not. You mean this 350z?
    [​IMG]

14. cannarella

cannarella Member

Yep. No cost for the show. I don't know if it is always like that though.

That was the nicest import there. There were some guys hanging out towards the center of the back row and they had a white and black civic and an old original British mini that were advertising their wares. Their stuff kinda looked like monkey puke to me. Very oily under the hood and hack jobs. I think one of them covered every wire in the engine bay with yellow wore cover. Looked like a birds nest. I would be scared to have them work on my car... Over all not a bad show. Lots of nice Mustangs and drag cars. Talk about beating on your chest when they fired up...

15. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

sorry i couldn't make it. i didn't get home until 7 last night, and figured it was too late since it was gonna be over at 8. thanks for posting the info up. when is the next one? i'll plan ahead and surely make it out.

16. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

any other picsssssssss ??

17. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Well, not this next monday because of memorial day, but I think the next monday after that.

Yeh, I have some more, let me resize them, host them, and then I'll post them.

18. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

GMC Syclone!
    [​IMG]

Wide!
    [​IMG]

FD w/ a 5.0
    [​IMG]

GTX w/ a 440+6
    [​IMG]

And probably on of my favorites at the show
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. cannarella

cannarella Member

Yea that Daytona was nice. Lots of drag cars there.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One of my favorites

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nice drag car with some liquid encouragement

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]