Swapping out the RE 92's and Stock Rims on 3/9!!.

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by MarkM2016GTI, Apr 25, 2006.

1. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

2. I Miss Hawaii.....

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Those wheels complete the car fo' sho :)

4. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Looks good mark :)

5. Alex

What does the HI tag look like ooc?

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I want your car.

7. MarkM2016GTI

Alex, what is ooc?.

Mark

8. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

mark...those pics are the shat. your car is sick.

9. MarkM2016GTI

Thanks bro....Appreciate the kind words....I should sell my wagon to Bobby, and buy a Skyline like I have always wanted....There is actually one on base...a brand new one...I saw it at Subway at lunch.

Mark:)

10. Alex

ooc = out of curiosity

11. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Damn Mark....your wagon is SUPER sexy...or BAD ASS as you'd prefer ;) ....those pics are definitely desktop status! CONGRADS!....hopefully by the time it gets back over here i might be able to hang with you for an "underpass" run, but I doubt it...:bowdown:

12. MarkM2016GTI

I have a veterans tag, so it has a US flag and it is white, red and yellow on the other areas of the tag. The hawaii state flag is on the regular tags. It is pretty cool looking.

13. MarkM2016GTI

I still need to get EM to keep up with you bro...Thanks for the compliments.

14. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

is the rear sway bar the one to get?

i've heard there is only the need to add one swaybar to correct understeer. Is it the back or front? I forgot.

15. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

damn mark, your wagon sure has come a long way since i last saw it!! looks sooo BADASS!!! that is one sweet looking wagon, excellent choice of wheels!!!!

all you need now is to go for that power!!! i know that 2.5 block will love it! any engine mods in the near future???

16. MarkM2016GTI

Hello Brett,

Thanks for the compliments bro.....I plan on getting a Cobb AP when I can afford it and a Pro Tune when I get back to the lower 48. I would also like to get an upgraded turbo. I am going to buy blueline's exhaust eventually also. How are things going for you?. I tried calling you about a month ago and left a VM. Did you get my message?.

Mark

17. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

things are going great. never got your message, i got a new south carolina number a little over a month ago.

18. MarkM2016GTI

Here are the pics of my Ansa Silverline CBE that I installed with a friend on Saturday. It sounds deep and throaty. Thanks again to Daniel (bluelinescooby) for a great CBE!!!.

Mark

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2007
  19. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

looks good buddy!!

20. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

:drool:

21. Outstanding, glad you like it :bigthumb: