Time to vent

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by D_K, Jun 3, 2007.

1. D_K

D_K Member

Early this morning, some guy walked up to my car as I was getting out and started asking questions about it. I knew he was trying to make fun of me but I just let it be and played along. One of the questions he asked were, “Nice exhaust, does it give you 500 horsepower?” and I didn’t get a chance to answer and he says, “NO it doesn’t you and every other idiot thinks it does something for the car but it doesn’t at all.” I didn’t want to waste time and start getting technical with the explanations and reasoning, so I just kept quiet. After the pause he continues on and says “take those stupid ugly BBS wheels off and put it back to stock.” “they come stock idiot”.. “Kid, I have been in the industry for way too long, there are no cars out today that have BBS wheels stock.” Again, I was just like whatever about it because I know he didn’t know any better and he was just being ignorant.

Finally I told him to f*** off and I walked inside the restaurant. He followed me and sat at the table right across from me! As I was trying to eat he was going on and on about how my car is POS and his Dodge Caravan can beat it. I was just sitting there ignoring him. After about 10 minutes of his S***, this family sitting in front of me told him to STFU. Lol. The guy who was sitting there actually owns an STI (but drove his wife’s car), and I guess he was offended when the told man was talking crap about Subies. He just flipped out and went on and on..lol. After about 10 minutes of arguing the whole restaurant started clapping and told him to get out. :fawk:

I know I should have argued back and said some things back, but I think I am too nice. I was brought up to respect my elders. :wiggle:

What would you guys have done in this particular situation?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I would have skull fucked the bitch

Then I would have showed him on the BBS wheel the little STi stamp that shows it's a factory wheel

Does he not know that Toyota puts BBS RSK's on the Camry?

fucking ignorant moron.

3. FACE

FACE Active Member

some pople just don't have the logic gene...what can you do

4. FACE

FACE Active Member

:rofl: i would have shown him the STi on the wheels too though!!!
    :bowdown:

5. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

i'll second that one. What a douche bag. You're a better man than i for not stepping up and doing something rash.

6. techlord

techlord Active Member

I agree, all the above, after a good ass whuppin ending in him unconcious.

7. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

Jealousy

8. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Elders who earn my respect have my respect. I don't respect just every joe on the street. I give them a chance though.

So I would have told him to put his money where his mouth is and go to a Subaru dealership with me. Then had him beat and kicked the shit out of by everyone there. hahaha...

9. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

^^ that's gangsta right there! ;)

10. clemsonscooby

clemsonscooby Active Member

Moron, that sucks that he acted that way especially when you were just trying to eat.

The older generation doesn't understand anything about turbo's. I have had a few comments about the diameter of my can by people who don't know shit about turbo's. Its too bad there are all those shitty Honda's out there giving peple with large exhausts on a turbo car a bad name.

11. D_K

D_K Member

I agree, I started to blame the situation on jealousy and the fact that every other Honda out there gives us a bad name.

12. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

what a fucking headcase. there are several sports cars that have come with BBS wheels stock... i've never gotten anything but good stuff from people when they comment about the car.

i think he was just batshit crazy and you were at the wrong place when he decided he needed to blow a manic nut all over someone.

13. Deke

Deke Active Member

Yeah I agree with that. I mean what kind of sane person does that?