Chris benoit, wife, yougest son dead in Fayetteville

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mad Mallard, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

2. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

sux, wwe tribute on right now

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Damn... I haven't watched wrestling since WCW and the NWO. That sucks tho, I wonder who would murder him and his family...

4. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Looking like a murder-suicide to me...

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

That blows. I wonder if wwe will go ahead and end the whole faking there manager was blown up in his limo thing, in light of recent events.

6. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

thats crazy. i met benoit at the fayette county fair when i was younger. very shocking news

7. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

I was sad about him but if he's killed his family then that's changed my perspective of him completely.

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

On the news, they just confirmed that he DID kill his family, and then himself

9. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Yeah, they say the killings were bizarre and no gun was used....whats up with guys killing their families this week? Just get divorced or take yourselves out...idiots...

10. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

+1 Ridiculous

Sorry, I messed up your post. -420

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2007
  11. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

Fucking cunt, killed his wife on the Saturday, son on the Sunday and himself yesterday.

12. Mad Mallard

something was broken inside him badly. this was too methodical to be drugs alone...

13. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Damn man. I thought Canadians were peaceful people?

14. Greg

Greg Active Member

Strangled his wife, suffocated his son, and hanged himself.... weird... They're saying that steriods were a factor... bullshit. Being psychotic, now that was a factor

15. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

AND he hung himself from a cable of a workout machine. Talk about a sick sense of humor...

16. Mad Mallard

i dont think psychosis is right either. He wasn't detached from what he was doing, according to the evidence and the timeline. He sent text messages from his and his wife's cell phones with their address and location of the guard dogs, and nothing else in the message. This tells me he wanted to be found, and also tells me he knew what he was doing at the time, so I don't think psychosis is correct, here...

Something was broken about him, but we may never know if it was long time, or recent.

17. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Wow...just read the recent news on this. His son was mentally retarded as well. I can't believe a human being would kill an innocent child...plus his wife. He should have left them, then did whatever to himself like said earlier. Crazy.

18. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Huh, what happened?

19. Mad Mallard

now THAT i did not know...

20. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070627/ENT03/70627075

21. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Not quit as bad as the guy who just killed the pregnant chic last week but still plain evil....