I thought this was interesing

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RoMe, Jul 1, 2007.

1. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

2. FACE

FACE Active Member

what a jerk...I hate that some people ruin the rep for all of us

3. WJM

WJM Banned

Lemme tell you...form personal experience...90% of the IA guys are complete and total tards and 95% are complete ricers.

4. FACE

FACE Active Member

I have never logged on there and dont plan to...everyone here I have meet or talked to have been super cool...thanks to everyone!

5. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

This kid that I work with that I work with was telling me about IA.com but its definitely lameo!

6. 1naplay

1naplay Member

well, do what I do, NOTHING! if they like to talk about people before they meet them, well, it just show you how "imature" people are sometime, judging before knowing them. I HATE people like that....and I dont use the word hate, so imagine that:rofl:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Woah, what the hell...

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

Jerome, it was the guy that came to the BP meet the night we were there... He pulled up in the sti with dealer tags and kinda walked towards us, then turned around and left... The wreck was that night on the way home

9. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

I new we saw that car!!!
    p.s. that cats great Danielle is in love!! She even offered to pay for my exhaust install :rofl: The dog is a little confused still!!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  10. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

whats up jerome? How was the trip to Fla?

11. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Do I even have to say it I was great I want to post some pics that I took but I left my usb cable a in Florida I just ordered a new one Ill post them soon