Tsudo Catback WOWEEE!!!!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by AtlxPat, Jun 3, 2007.

1. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

alright, i've heard many great reviews on this exhaust on nasioc, ppl with 10k miles with it and no problems and i saw some videos of it on youtube and was satisfied with it.2 piece, 3" pipings,4.5" tip and came with a silencer only down side to the design was that it was a flex pipe but i was ok with that, took 45 minutes or so to install. When I turned on the car the idle wasn't too loud but noticeable, gave a few revs and holy sweet jesus does it sound great. btw it is a ebay exhaust but none the less, great stuff

quality: 7.5/10 - the welding on it was questionable and looked a bit rough on some areas, but pipings were thick and looked very solid. btw when it arrived it had a few small dents on the resonator and such but nothing harmful
    fitment: 9/10 - came with gaskets and 2 bolts, had trouble with the spring bolts but got it on after a few tries
    sound: 10/10 - deep boxer rumble but not too loud, no cabin drone. i haven't given it a run with the silencer on but i can assume that it will be near oem probably
    *videos give no justice to this exhaust at all!*

overall i'm very pleased with this exhaust and if you have any questions on where to buy it or anything else shoot me a pm or aim me
    i will upload pics later on

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  2. FACE

FACE Active Member

would love to hear it man. I cant wait to hear mine when i put the midpipe on. she sounds so smooth with the stromong axle back
    thanks to that good ol Kingwrex :bowdown:

3. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

oh mann i know stromung's for e36 m3's are crazy, i wonder how it sounds on a scoobie
    but yeah once i get a dp and cobb ap to go with that, it'll sound even louder

4. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

glad to hear it's not a bazooka anymore, and it's an exhaust.;)

5. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

i have the 3" tsudo n1 style tbe catless exhaust. it is pretty loud, but i like loud. i am pleased with the exhaust except for the gaskets dont exactly match up. i am going to have to get new gaskets and im going to try to seal it up with fujibond.

6. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

heh, gaskets worked for me it was the bolts that didnt work good thing i found a few lying around the garage that did the job. i love the exhaust, i have never once thought of it being annoying or anything.
    actually i WISH it was louder, im sure it will be once i throw on a dp
    btw kingrex is yours a flexpipe design?

7. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

no, i dont have a flex pipe on my tbe. havnt had any problems either

8. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

so you go the dp aswell? hows that working for ya, is it the 4" bellmouth to 3" erz/ets dp? i'm most likely going to get it once i get a cobb ap

9. JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks Registered Vendor<br/>Its delux son, delux. Supporting Member

Personally I'd say buy a higher quality exhaust. I doubt you will regret plus if you ever need to sell it ( a higher quality one ) it will hold its value substantially better.

Just some food for thought though.

10. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Why, as long as the piping is as straight as possible, why waste the money on a high-end brand-name exhaust? I could understand getting a quality downpipe since some r&d is necessary to get a good bellmouth design but the rest is just piping.

11. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

glad you like it buddy, i agree I wish mine was a little louder too!!

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

^.^

13. thebigph

thebigph longing for another subie Supporting Member

i have tsudo...i had never heard of it before i got my car which it was on when i got my car. i have put 25000 miles on the car/exhaust and it sounds as good as day one. i have been to a few dyno days and my car was sounding as good as ppl like milo with the blitz exhaust. i am very pleased with mine as well.

14. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

only downside personally is the 4.5" tip...i wish it was 3.5 or so

15. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Cut if off and have something else put on there :)

16. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

yea i was thinking that, would that change the sound remarkably or minor
    btw my exhaust is a 2 piece so is it still possible to do?