A$$hole in the g35.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nsvwrx, Jul 8, 2007.

1. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

So.. i was on i-85 today.. doing the usual 75-80.. and this blue g35 coupe comes screaming down the road... and as soon as it gets to me.. slams its brakes .. honks 3 times and takes off.. im like.. wtf? anyhow after he realized i wasn't going to race him he tailed me all the way home.. cutting me off multiple times.. god i wanted to spray lysol in his damn eye... Just cause i have a loud exhaust doesn't mean i wanna race.. no one seems to get that these days..

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  2. Deke

Deke Active Member

:rofl: :rofl:

Yeah I almost made a thread about some recent similar occurences. I've had both a 3 series and a Jag "race" me from a light (aka, they floored while I accelerated as usual). And then a couple of weeks ago on I-20 a guy in one of those Grand Prix GTs (whatever the ones with hood nostrils are, and not the GTO) tried to play around with me. It's pretty annoying. I would have loved dumb shit like this back in high school, but I'm past that now :)

3. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

no comment...

I woulda let him have it :)

4. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

There is a Porsche Carrera that likes to play with me in Dunwoody/Sandy Springs. It makes me feel good knowing that people other than kids in civics are intimidated by a WRX

5. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^^ Is it a black Carrera 4s??? if so I kept even with him getting on the highway up till about 100 and backed off.. He looked pissed! He kept going up to what had to be 120+ to get away. That was stage 1, I think I could take him now :) I mean... Steet racing FTL!

6. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

The few times that I end up with some moron who just refuses to leave me alone, I like to "box them in" on the highway when they do that. I find a car that is going slower, wait till they tailgate me, then sit next to the slower car so neither of us can go anywhere. I only do this if the idiot refuses to go around me. When this has happened with my daughter in the car, I have showed them my cell phone before too, as if I am dialing 911, that has worked...

7. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

lol i would have ripped him 1:rofl:

8. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

eh i coulda wasted him

9. 1naplay

1naplay Member

well last night on the way home on I85 south, this mitsu galant, wanted to race me, and was all (rice out), was messing with me for like 3 miles, and then he gave up. I just didnt want to waste my gas on that because was pointless:rofl:

10. FACE

FACE Active Member

yeah its funny when people that have less hp at the fly than i do on the ground want to race...

11. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

You know it is really strange that even when I had my Nur Spec R exhaust, I didn't get challenged to race in GA, only in Orlando....LOL...I lived off of Barrett Parkway for almost 7 years also....:coolugh:

Mark:rofl:

12. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

i always wonder to myself.........

~why arn't didn't they do their homework~

then i just chuckle.........

13. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

they think were riced out =)

14. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Thats the wagon for you man. My friends with slower cars always got harassed more by the ricers as well as the cops than I ever got in my car.

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

I rarely have anyone pull up next to me to try to race.

16. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

That's because they are scared of all your evil darkness.

17. Demo24

Demo24 Member

chalk another up for the wagon, I've never been challenged in my car. Kind of amazing given all the ricers we have up in Gainesville.

Only thing that came close was a bunch of teens in an integra that decided to ride beside me for a couple miles.

18. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

the other weekend heading on I-85 south just passed pleasent hill...3 cars that apparently were on their way home from BP decided to mess with me. of course i had to do the right thing, and roll the window down and give them a thumbs "down". it was some pos ford probe with a ricer wing, and his buddies...i don't remember...some garbage. they kept messing w/ me until around doraville, then they exited. i just kept my cruise control at 80. friggin tools.

19. Trey

Trey Active Member

A modded Galant VR-4 would own you. ;)

I had a fool in an older 4 door accord with ricer everything want to race...in traffic... on I-85N. I rolled the window down and laughed and pointed at him, then hit my hazzards to piss him off. He sped off with his tail between his legs.

20. 1naplay

1naplay Member

yeah too bad that it wasn't a VR-4, I made sure what it was before hand!!!:naughty:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  21. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

hmmm... no respect.... people need to learn that

22. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

I am sure people think i am trying to race when i am not. I just like haulin ass!