Whats up

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FTZ, Jul 7, 2007.

1. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Just wanted to say whats up to everybody. I am posting from my new house that I just closed on yesterday. Got movers and got most of my stuff moved to the new place. Only thing hooked up right now is the PC, more for music than anything else, but there was an unencrypted network that I am jacking access from until Tuesday when Comcast comes and hooks my stuff up. Gonna have to go on a Download spree tonight and take all my neighbors bandwidth, hahaha.

2. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Bandwitch be damned!

I'm posting from a crappy old computer in Iraq, but what can you do?...

Glad to hear you had that network to bum off of. We're working on putting in a Wi-Fi of our own by our shacks, but we keep having satellite problems. Stupid azimuth and elevation!!!

Lol.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Sweet, when's the house warming ? :)

4. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

hell ya, when do we get to have a party and trash....errr i mean liven up the house?

5. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

2ndeded....you know im always up for a beer or 24

6. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Grats on the purchase and move Jason! Eleventeenth on the house warming question...

7. FACE

FACE Active Member

congrats on the new home man!

8. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

congrats man

9. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

congrats! is this your 1st home purchase, or previous home owner. nothing like owning your own home...again congrats jason!

pics por favor!!!!

10. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Congrats Jason.

Mark

11. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

congratz dude.. thats awesome news

12. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Congrats Jason....

Nothing like teh free interwebs

13. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

First time Home Buyer. Not sure when the official party will be, but if people want to come over and hang out, I will be watching Live Free or Die Hard later this afternoon. Internet has been spotty, so not sure if I will have access to check back here, call me if interested.

Jason
    404-444-7644

14. socrates42

socrates42 Member

sounds fun, too bad I'm not in teh ATL at the moment. Let us know when your housewarming is, and congrats on the purchace

15. schneid

schneid Member

sweet, congrats! I just moved into a condo in Buckhead this weekend myself. 2 miles from work instead of 27 rules (not to mention I have a 2 car garage to park my baby in)

16. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Awesome dude!

17. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Dude its been too long, you missed the craziness last night for Zac's 21st. You busy saturday?

18. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

No clue. I was so busy the other night unpacking, and so beat from the move that I didn't have the energy to come out.

19. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Congratulations dude. What area?

20. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Alpharetta. A little bit further south than my sisters.