Sandy Springs wrb photoshoot

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Sparta, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

It was pretty crazy trying to meet up and included a run in with the law :keke:
    but here r the pics of those who came. What happened to the others?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  2. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

I'm in. Just name the time and place...

3. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I suppose the car is photo worthy now :)

Where and when ?

5. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

How about this saturday? I get off at 4. Whats a nice scenic area around here?

6. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

I am working this Saturday until 9-10 pm. I am good for next weekend after paintball.

7. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

If I make it to paintball we can probably snap some pics there but I will most likely have to work sat night.need to get some $$ to pay for that ticket!

8. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

I have a parking garage at my job that we can use. It's lighted down below, if we want to do a night shoot.

9. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I'm down...

10. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Where do you work?

11. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^^ Off topic.. but I saw you at Johnnys yesterday, I was going to try to introduce myself real quick but you looked like you were in a hurry....

12. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Was that you parked near the dumpster? I was busy as hell yesterday. I was looking around for the owner of the Wrx parked there. Did you eat at the Brazilian place?

13. FACE

FACE Active Member

I might be down for then!

Sean did you get that exh on yet???

14. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

im in, just name the time and place

15. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Yeah, that was me.. I was in Johnnys grabbing some lunch with my gf. I parked by the dumpster hoping no one would park next to me in those tiny ass spaces..

16. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

It's on. Sounds good. I'm ready for more.

17. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

On the Border in Buckhead.

18. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

So on the border this satirday night sound good for everyone?

19. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

I'm in. What time 9 is good.

20. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

there's also a park on hammond, lots of trees.

21. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Can I ask why Buckhead?? If we are all in Sandy Springs I would hope we could pic somewhere local... Theres gotta be a good place on the northside. Gonna be cutting it pretty close 4 me, going to a friends house in Woodstock(Shewb w/an 05' STI) to install my new horns and Fumoto valve.....

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  22. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I just picked buckhead because it was the only option thrown up there. Maybe we should give it another week to figure out a more convenient location. You are right, this is a sandy springs shoot. I think we should do it during the day by the river for scenery. Or I just scoped out the top of a parking garage next to MARTA (the arbys hq) and it doesn't have a security gate and has a view of the king and queen towers

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  23. Brian

Brian Active Member

I'm a WRB sandy spring'er. My work parking deck would be perfect (top deck has good view of K&Q/downtown). You can see the ISS building from 400.

24. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Sounds good, but does it have a gate? I noticed a lot in the area that had a gate and guard. I get off at 4 on saturday and I work all day sunday.

25. D_K

D_K Member

I'm in. Time and place??

26. Alex

Id prefer to stay in Dunwoody, the first photos I took of the STi were in Dunwoody :) There are some nice areas hidden away in there, a couple in the business parks. theres bound to be more thanks to the recent onslaught of development as well.

Speaking of...who's taking photos?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2007
  27. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I am going to pull somebody from school. Unless you have someone in mind....

28. Alex

I have...myself!

29. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Awesome. Now all we need is times. What time is good with you Alex? Do we wanna do this this saturday? I don't think I've met you yet, or much of anyone else on this particular post except King

30. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I vote for Saturday at approx. 9:00 pm.... It'll give me time to get back from Woodstock(horn install). Don't care the place but prefer the Northside. I was thinking maybe Marta station off 400, top shelf?? Just an idea...

31. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

That works. Can I come and install mine as well?

32. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^Not my house.. I'll have to ask if its ok, don't know how much his wife would like that.. I'll see him in the am and let you know...

33. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

thats okay. Since we live in the same neighborhood you can just come over and tell me how you did it

34. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I might not be a big deal... like I said, I'm going to see the guy in about 5 hours when he comes into work.. I'll let you know.

35. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Is this still a go??? I suggested the Marta between exit 5/6 on 400's parking deck but am open to anywhere else on the Northside. I am also hereby recommending we all caravan somewhere after the shoot to get some drinks/food. My recomendations are North River Tavern or maybe the Pool hall where the last meet was at...

36. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

I'm still in, but I don't get off work until 9 or so.

37. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I'm in. My cf hoodscoop just came in so I'll be putting that on before the shoot definately. What time do we wanna do this? Is 9-9:30 good? My number is 706-332-7091, give me a call if any questions or anybody needs directions

38. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Just got the car washed/waxed... now its the 32 hour challange to see if I can avoid rain and bird pooh... I bet I don't make it till sundown :(

39. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Can I come even if my car isn't blue?:wavey:

40. FACE

FACE Active Member

I vote yes...your yellow I take it....yellow+WRB = World Rally Team :bowdown:

41. Brian

Brian Active Member

It's nice when the original post stays updated with the location and time. :)

42. D_K

D_K Member

so did we figure out a time and place?

43. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

I talked to yungdz a little while ago. He said around 9 or so at the perimeter marta station. He will post more when he get home.

44. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Original post updated

45. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

morning bump

46. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I may run into you guyz I will be in buckhead @ CasaGrande gettin my drink on 'ritas and shots of granM. with friends. will holla to see what up.

47. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

pics r up on the front page

48. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

good times guys watch out for mata police :coolugh: :coolugh:

49. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Where did this actually go down????? I went to Perimeter Marta station... Got there around 9:15 or so.. went to both parking decks, nothing... went to the one off Abernathy... nothing.... Did everyone get there late? The site was down b4 I left and I couldn't get anyones #'s so I was just winging it. Car was detailed and ready to go w/new horns an everything... Guess I'll have to catch it next time... Boo!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  50. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

We got there late. Had a run in with the police.:rofl: The officer said that he saw 1 other car come up the deck with an exhaust. Ended up just the 4 of us. We should try and do it again soon.