Linkin Park foiled?

Discussion in 'Music' started by AtlxPat, Jul 8, 2007.

1. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

I'm a very huge fan of Linkin Park but not so much on their new album.
    my friend showed me this site and it also has compilation track of numb on the left speaker and pushing my away on the right.
    together they sound so close that its almost perfect.
    http://www.hometracked.com/2007/05/29/all-linkin-park-songs-look-the-same/
    looks like its almost a formula/blue print on all songs to go by for them.

I've always disagreed with ppl when they said all LP songs sound the same but yea, i guess they do lol

2. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

eh, thats one thing i like about them..and im in love with the new cd.

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

new cd sucks compared to hybrid theory :)

4. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

i agree

5. FACE

FACE Active Member

there are a few good songs (a few) if bleed it out had just a little bass it would be a great song

6. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

i am a linkin park fan and i like the new cd. there are some songs better than the others but i like the whole cd. yes, it is much different than the other cd's and they are all awsome too.

7. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

shadow of the day.. no more sorrow.. bleed it out.. hands held high .. all great songs

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i like it

9. jayj713

jayj713 Member

i don't like the new cd either

10. Weapon

track 2 makes me take the crv to the limit in the turns

11. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

:rofl: So the album does suck then...

12. Alex

everytime a band tries to "show a different side" it usually is the shitty side that they couldnt start out with because no one would ever buy their cd.

13. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

i still like it.

14. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

its platinum in like 20 countries.. including the US.. not everyone hates this new album

15. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

So far I only like 3 songs on the new album.

Hoobastanks new album "Every Man for Himself" is excellent for anyone interested. They are working thier way into my top bands list very quickly.

16. Deke

Deke Active Member

I like some Linkin Park. I just get tired of their "power ballads" like Numb and What I've Become (although the latter does have Transformers going for it). I like Faint and Papercut. And absolutely love A Place for my Head (hands down, their best song imo). I dunno, I consider them a pretty decent band.

Haha, that mp3 of both songs is pretty funny.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Points of Authority is good. Along with the whole Collision Course CD.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  17. FACE

FACE Active Member

So just a few other bands to check out

Lo Pro, Cold, Red, 10 years

Let me know what you guys think!

18. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I've had their new cd since it came out, haven't listened to it yet... I'll have to check it out and chime in. I loved their 1st cd (well, whatever one made them popular 5 years ago or so... there next offering after that, not so much. And yes, many of there songs are..............similar.............

19. Alex

Cold had a few good tracks.

20. Trey

Trey Active Member

Not a fan so much but whatever song they are playing on the radio these days sounds JUST like their older radio hit from a few years back. So much so it pains me to even hear it. I think it's sad when a bad tries to mimic something they did earlier to make money.

21. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

They had a good run. But everybody gets soft at some point or nother.

I still love most of thier stuff because they did accomplish a hell of a lot. And they still kind of rock, but yeah. They were much better before IMO.

22. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

lincoln park was cool until your mom started likcing them.... then they = teh suck and started to pruccduce repeditive shit that suxored like vaniulla ice.

hahha

23. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

I like their older stuff...executioners remixes and such...new is ok...I rock it in the suby, skip the soft stuff though

24. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

hjhahahhahhaha... too bad you are ghey!!! ;)

25. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

and you know how? :gfight:

26. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

hahhsahhaa.. yuh!!!

i do like your signage! (numbered signs with autocross class and number shit)

27. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Were you drunk last night?

28. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

haha.. i think so? ;)

29. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

i need to here the album....i didnt like "what ive done" at first, but then i started to like it. But i dont have high hopes for the rest of the cd.

30. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

dont. lol, its nothing like their old stuff its more soft on some and hard on a few but overall...meh

31. Weapon

hehe you said hard on

32. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

33. jyang

jyang Member

nickelback had something similar..

I never liked linkin park ...it sounded like a pop music.

34. Weapon

you are crazy man..linkin park doesnt sound like pop music..

35. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Linkin park was originally produced by Warner Bros to appeal to popular music. Mainly the reason why their first albums were clean. this new album is them on their own. I prefer the old songs better, but the new cd is in my wrx as well.

36. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

I'm with you yungdz. It took several times listening to the new cd before I really liked it. The old stuff is more to my liking but it's about time the produced something NEW!

37. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

There's a website that has a program where it's all the vocal tracks thru one speaker and all the music tracks on another, and you can mix and match. Works every time.