i hate phone companies

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nsvwrx, Aug 17, 2007.

1. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

so i left my phone on (not sure how it dialed someone and was left so for 6 hours) and i went over 160 bucks.,... god hates me

2. techlord

techlord Active Member

How did the battery last so long? Might want to bring that to their attention. I know mine will not last for a good hour of talking.

3. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

mine lasts around 400 mins..

4. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

and ive called them BEGGED them they said they could take 15% off

5. WJM

WJM Banned

haha....tard.

6. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

i havent used my damn personal cell in like months.. always using my work one.. the first month i use it.. i get fucked.

7. WJM

WJM Banned

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

i hate you will.:wtc::wtc::wtc::wtc:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  9. WJM

WJM Banned

hahahahaha.

Just dont leave your phone on when you are not tending to it. Ya know...like little kids and strange SUBARUs.

10. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

so wait....YOU 'made' the phone call, someone listened to you for six hours and you're begging your carrier to credit you for that call?

wow. I'm sorry, but that's a tall order right there. NO carrier will give you full credit for something that was not their fault.

11. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

If the phone company decided to give you a full refund that would be great, but I don't see any reason to complain.

If operator error causes a customer to use the company's network for hours I don't see why anyone would expect the company to hand out a refund. If the charges were due to fraud or theft, and the customer was responsible in their handling of the phone I could see the carrier being more likey to reverse charges.

12. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

the phone made a call while it was under something.. (buttons got pressed) and stayed on till i found it.. many hours later..

13. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Boo hoo I f'd up and made my phone dial someone for six hours MAKE THE PHONE COMPANY PAY FOR IT THE RICH BASTARDS (what's personal responsibliity?)

That about cover it?

14. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

two words: key lock

15. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

I would jump on that 15% off.

here is what i use :)

[​IMG]

16. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

well i understand that it was my fault .. what wasn't fun was that the first guy told me itll be taken off.. then i get transfered like 5 times and FINNALY i speak to the damn manager and she just tells me he was wrong.. blah blah.. and yeah i jumped on that 15%

17. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

You could pay the bill on a CC and then deny it as fraud, haha :)

18. WJM

WJM Banned

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

19. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

^^

Hey Will, does that phone look familiar?? (take the lock off)

20. WJM

WJM Banned

Yes. It stays shut in the holster.