Charter HSI speeds

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Strayen, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Anyone else have Charter and think their service sucks? I ordered the 5mb HSI but getting less then 3mb speeds right now.

I had Comcast 8mb speed and they just unlocked my connection speed because I was getting crazy speeds.

Damn this apartment complex!!

2. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

i had comcast, it sucked...now have charter, i like it better. Although i do work there, so maybe because its free i like it better lol

3. awdlaunch132

awdlaunch132 Member

i have charter. haven't had any problems. but i only download music so i really don't care if it is crazy fast or anything. there cable package comes standard with the speed channel so charter is cool in my book.

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I hate comcast, I dislike charter...

Why dont we all just make our own ISP ?

5. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

I have Charter and it keeps going down.. I think its my modem and they wont give me a new one...

6. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

haha wrxatl cable...
    brett or siegel have to duke it out to be our spokesman =P

7. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

I think brent would win that war. He would use his pink princess wand to magical turn SS into a Frog :O

8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I thought I told you to stop downloading off Torent sites. :naughty:

9. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

yeah, so it can be bought out by comcast, att or charter in 5yrs lol...

10. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

One word, Infrastructure. I ain't laying miles of fiber optic, not for you, not for nobody! Though, I would like to see a WRX Atlanta Satellite....

11. Demo24

Demo24 Member

well your never guaranteed 5mbps speed all the time. During the day when the lines are saturated with other users your going to be lucky to get what your paying for. Go surf at 2-3am in the morning and it ought to be nice and quick.

just how do you know your getting less than 3mbps? Those speed rating sites are never that accurate

12. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

i pay for 6 and get 6... it gets down to 4 peak times.. but im pretty satisfied

13. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

As long as it has a boxer engine in it!