speed tv sucks

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by awdlaunch132, Sep 11, 2007.

1. awdlaunch132

awdlaunch132 Member

wtf happened to the british touring car championship? they dropped that wrc rally and almost never have scca racing anymore. When are they going to change it to nascar tv (with F1 on the weekend mornings.) well im gone i going to watch payback and superbikes. the two lamest shows on tv.

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:wtc:

3. Brian

Brian Active Member

On a motorcycling group awhile ago there was a huge petition to speed to stop cutting motorcycle programming. Thousands of sigs really did help with getting more bike coverage. Of course we did lose Greg White and his show for the Superbikes show (not an improvement)

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

There have been many petitions on Nasioc about them cutting WRC Coverage. Didn't seem to make a difference.

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

Well I'm sure the reason they are all over NASCAR is because it's getting far better ratings...I doubt a petition is going to change that.

6. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

Maybe they (speed) could make a nascar 24/7 channel that way when people want to watch some nascar, they can go to that channel and not speed. That'll leave speed with everything else.

7. Meredith

Meredith Banned

My personal favorite speed gem was "Forza Motorsport Showdown"! I want five hours of my life back. Setup was not so bad; the acutally had "real" drivers but they put way to much drama into the whole thing. Then again the show did spawn the best racing quote lately "Learn to race, autoxer!".

F1 and Rolex series are good; would love to see GT Speed challenge on more often and SCCA runoffs!

C'est via, all the money is in nascar!

8. socrates42

socrates42 Member

there was a petition up for a new channel specifically for non nascar motorsports. like big rig truck racing in europe, i loved it when they had that on speed vision

9. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

http://insider.speedtv.com/

Everyone should get on here and make some noise! I've been sending emails to them for years asking for more WRC coverage. And that was back when they still actually had it on!

10. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

everything else except the advertising dollars that run the network :p

yeah, speed mostly licks donkey taint... but this is nothing new.

11. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

and chicks, too, apparently...

12. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Somebody must be cheating me then... I haven't recieved any money

13. FTZ

FTZ ^.^