Caravan to NOPI

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by miloman, Sep 12, 2007.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Posting this up since there seems to be sufficient interest.

Where:
    Varsity Parking Lot

Date: Saturday, September 15th

Time: Meet at 8:30 am. Depart at 9:00 am

I figured that since the gates open at 10am, 9:00 might be a good time to depart. Post if if this needs to be moved earlier.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2007
  2. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

definitly earliar........some people *cough*cough* need to pick up creditials at will-call & it's gonna be a mad house over there the later it gets.

3. savsuby

savsuby Member

Sounds good to me. Milo are you going?

4. schneid

schneid Member

is it too late to register on nopi? im having difficulties on the site...i really waited till the last minute, damnit

5. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

the 9th was your last chance for online registration.:squint:

6. rallymewrx

rallymewrx Member

ill be there

7. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Good time choice. Tara Blvd is going to be a mad house to get to NOPI. I am still debating about going.

Who all is NOT registered and parking outside?

8. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

me

9. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

darn i didn't register either darn....how much is to register at the gate?

10. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

I dont know, but lets try to have everyone who is not "in" park together outside, maybe?

11. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Should be $95 to register at the gate, if you want to show your car, and park inside.

12. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

who is showing and who is staying out? I mean my buddy is ridding with me and instead of us paying $40 or $55 a pop we can both put the $$ together and get the car in :D.

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

So depart at 9am?

Probably not. I have too many things to take care of this week that I don't think will get done by Saturday. If plans change at the last minute, I'll try to swing by some time later on during the day.

14. schneid

schneid Member

ok forget it, Im taking bitches on the lake and putting $95 towards gas instead (the 502 gets thirsty)

15. pankopp

pankopp Member

9 or 9:30 sounds good to me...

16. feelthebreak

feelthebreak Member

i'll be there at 9. in the white 2.5rs no hood scoop and cams if anyone remembers.

17. im parking outside but i've never been to a g2g nor have i met any wrxatl people yet. how far is the varsity from nopi and what not? by the way im coming from columbus.

18. runvusofme

runvusofme Member

I have an extra passenger ticket since my friend bailed on me. I'm staying with 'rallymewrx' and will be at the D&B and most likely Varsity. I like to get in as early as possible to clean the ride though so we'll see. If someone wants to get in with me, let me know.

Justin

19. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

I'd say about 30 miles

20. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

I'm going on Saturday only and Im not showing and will hav to park outside. I'm all for parking together. If depart time from the V is at 9 I can be there round 8:30.

I hear ya Schneid on the lake thing, that is why I am only going on Saturday. I gottat get some more time in on lake b4 season ends.

21. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

OK.............SO 8:30 MEET UP @ THE VARSITY.............9:00 ROLLOUT?

and i do agree that the members not going in should park together outside;)

22. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Edited the first post with updated times

23. techlord

techlord Active Member

Agreed if I can go I would like to park outside with fellow members, who is parking outside with the "No Showerz"?

24. pankopp

pankopp Member

Yeah! 8:30 sounds like a plan... The 914 is almost finished and drivable... I have 22 hours to be finished. If not then out comes the subie..

25. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

I have a dilemna!!!! My buddy has PGA tour tickets for this weekend. His grandmother gets them ALL the time. I am pocket my $40+ I was going to spend at NOPI and go watch the Tour.

26. pankopp

pankopp Member

well, no porsche... it will only shift into what feels like only 4th or 5th... so this sucks...

now i have to make the Subaru presentable and hopefully nopi people will let me transfer over the registration for the Porsche to the wrx...

Oh well, a few beers will solve my grief.

See you in the morning.

pankopp

27. schneid

schneid Member

so where were you @ the V milo? ; )

28. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Milo's car was entered into the show by Batlground, so he couldnt caravan it down there

29. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

I made it down for a little bit in the afternoon. Ran into a few people but couldn't find everyone.

30. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

yeah i thought the caravan from the V was gonna be better.........but we still had fun & broke some serious necks on the way down:coolugh:

31. schneid

schneid Member

yeah I saw his car inside by the exedy table...

32. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

33. savsuby

savsuby Member

great video

34. schneid

schneid Member

that vid is so 'last year':p