Sixth Victim This Year of Brain-Eating Amoeba

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Weapon, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

2. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

that's just fucked up...

3. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

damn that means no more lake lanier... lol

3 eyed fishes and all. hehe

4. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

they said even in pools what are they some kind of government experiment gone wrong

5. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

I rarely go swimming in lakes since my sister contracted some fungal infection from swimming in a lake, the sight of that infection was enough to make me think twice before swimming in lakes.

6. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

I'm not positive, but I think some of the people that have been affected by this brain eating disease work for me??? Because people sure are acting brainless lately...

7. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

I'll stay away from warm algae infested pools with stagnant water. :eek4:

I wouldn't want to upset the ecosystem in that sort of pool anyhoo.

8. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

geez that is like freaky..sounds like something from a horrible 80s horror movie.... no more lakes for me either!!..not that I can remember the last time I even thought about swimming in a lake..

9. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Hmm this will help me sleep at night...

10. clemsonscooby

clemsonscooby Active Member

OH GOD! Its because of global warming the water temperatures are going up! :eek:hnoes:

11. schneid

schneid Member

are you guys really never going to swim in a lake again? LOL. This is pond scum, you arent going to stir up the bottom of lake lanier when its 50-450ft below you. And if you are walking on the bottom of lake lanier then you are doing something wrong...buy a boat.

12. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

I live on Lanier but my dock has 100ft of ramp so I should be safe. But that is really Fucked up!

13. Cape Cod

Cape Cod Member

great thanks for scaring the crap out of me. now i am not even going to wash my hair!!

14. schneid

schneid Member

lucky bastard...ok, so I can understand walking on the bottom of lanier if its literally in your backyard, haha